Chapter 8

DAOU's pov

"Daou, he didn't poured the water on me purposely, he asked permission and I say yes, because it's fun," Offroad explained patiently to me again after the incidents in the concert a while ago.

Four of us are now at the canteen but the annoyance  I felt are still lingering inside me.

I hate the scene I witnessed, I know Offroad likes what happened back there, but not to me.

"Look at you now, you look like a drenched chicks. You don't even have an extra clothes to change on. Then later on your gonna catch cold, you'll see," I rant changing the subject because I don't want to say anything that hurt his feelings.

"I'm fine," he beam with excitement

Joong and Dunk are busy having their own world, so it's fine with me.

"Let's order now so we can go home early. I don't want you end up being sick for real," I said concerned taking some tissue in the box and wiping his forehead and neck.

After having our delicious meal, Joong and Dunk planned to stroll around the city first before heading back home.

Offroad wants to join them but I didn't let him go.

"Don't be stubborn Off," I warned him because he keeps on begging me to follow Joong and Dunk.

"Okey, but can I have a mango sticky rice for dessert?" he pleases me with his cute smile this time.

Who can't resist him like this?

"What else do you want?" I challenge him while pinching his cheeks

I don't know how to explain this feeling I have right now.

I feel like I have so many butterflies flying inside me.

And every time I see Offroad smiling like that, all my worries and anxiety are gone.

I always want to see him happy just like that, just like now, because it makes me happy too.

"What are you smiling at?" Offroad nudging me looking at me confused.

"Nothing, lets go and buy you whatever you like," I said smiling like an idiot.

He put his hands on my arms but I took his hands intertwining with mine instead.

Our day finally finished afterwards. I took him home and go back to my place after.

Monday morning, Offroad and I had a heated argument and it turns out that we didn't speak to each the whole day at school.

I know he is not feeling well since he came to school, but he keeps on denying it. And I keep on blaming the guy who poured him the cold water yesterday. And it escalated our small argue into a fight.