innocence (smut)

requested by Paige5912503

SMUT WARNING

he closes the door behind him, as he takes of his suit jacket. I slip off my shoes and take of my earrings as he walks over to me, looking down, his eyes on me. "hey", i grinned. "Hey", i nervously stuttered.

He put his hands on my waist and started kissing my neck, my jaw and my lips as i moaned against him, him backing me up so that my shins felt the edge of the bed.

I sit down on it as he stands up and walks over to the bedside table. "You want some?", he asks pointing to the champagne. I shook my head...i wanted to do this consciously...

he shrugged and walked over to me.."Do you want to do this?", he asked me. I nod. "yes, austin, im ready", i answer.

He smiles and stands up, taking my wrists and pinning me down while holding my hands, he looks at me with love in his eyes..love with just a pinch of lust. He kissed me once more, biting my lip subtly, his kisses lightly placed down my jaw, neck, collarbone, shoulder and he unbuttoned the dress as he did that. Taking it off, he straddled my waist, me shivering as the cold air hit my nake body..His eyes grew wider for a split second, taking it in, as i squirmed under his touch...

"Austin?", i whisper.."Yes my angel?", he asks me, still kissing my stomach.."is it gonna hurt?", i asked him fear overflowing in my eyes..

He smiled warmly.."only for 2 seconds out of 15 minutes..and i promise you, i'll try to not hurt you", he ended as he kissed my cheek, quickly positioning himself in between my thighs, eyeas widening as he looked down there. "God baby, you're fucking perfect", he smiled, admiring me.

He kissed my core causing me to gasp at the foreign touch..he smiled and continued licking the small nub, Going fast and then slow, causing my breath to hitch, while i moaned, taking the bedsheet in my balled up fists.

He noticed what he was doing to me and smiled at my reaction to his tongue. He sucked, kissed, traced and teased his tongue up and down between my thighs, me moaning with ever lick.

"Oh, aus-tin", i moaned, hitching. "I-fuck-im gonna-oh-", i choked out. Without warning he put his finger in me, my moans in synchronicity with each thrust. "God, i-shit", i cried out, feeling a new wave of pleasure washing over me, not sure if i was cumming or gonna pee. He didnt seem to mind that i didnt give him instructions - it was my first time, im no expert.

At one point i bucked my hips and screamed his name, "FUCK AUSTIN I-" "yes baby come for me", he encouraged, thrusting my hole with his index and middle.

and boom, i released

my legs shaking, breath hitching, voice whispering, throat panting. 

"Are you ready?", he asked me standing up, taking off his pants. "Cause i don't want this if you're not comfortable", he continued. "Yes austin, im ready, i really really want this"

He crawled on top of me, holding my hips in his hands while he softly bit down on my collar bone. "If it hurts like hell, or you just don't want this, tell me, yeah?" I nodded, biting my lip, taking my hand to his, which was on my hip, gripping his hand ever so lightly.

He spreaded my legs and was in between me, taking my hands and placing them next to my head, intertwining my fingers with his. He bit his lip as he slowly pushed in me, making him clench his jaw, while i sucked in a sharp breath, feeling a small sharp pain rush through me like an electric current.

A single tear slipped from my eye as i tried not to scream. "Its ok, love, its alright angel, it won't hurt for too long", he comforted me, kissing my tear away.

I buried my face in the crook of his neck, trying to stifle my cries, he was so huge.

i wanted this so bad, but it felt like hell.

the pain though, disappeared after 2 minutes, since he let me adjust around him. He pushed in slowly, picking up his pace, moaning, his muscles tensing, his breathing heavy with a single strand of blonde hair falling into his face. "Baby, you're fucking perfect, you're so tight, god-fuck", he choked out.

I also, felt a wave a pleasure crashing over my body as i closed my eyes. "Look at me baby", he whispered. I looked at his crystal blue eyes, blushing at him. "I love you, angel, i love you so much" "I love you-OH!", i choked out. "Thats it baby, thats it, im so close"

I whined, my moans coming out as broken sobs. he arched his back, his breath quivering, MY legs parted, sinking into the his body, encircling around his waist.

He thrusted as fast as a racehorse, passionately with each pump, his eyes fluttering as sweat ran down his neck. I felt my walls clench around his length as my breath hitched, getting closer to my high with each thrust.

"God austin im gonna- "Thats it baby, come with me, my angel", he finished and i curled up against his body, my eyes glassy at the pain and pleasure. Austin kissed my forehead and then my soft, messy, flushed lips, my bottom one in between his, while my top lip rested on his.

"I love you so much", he breathed out on top of me, "i love you too", i responded.

"Does it hurt?" "A bit, can you hold me?" He smiled, taking me in his arms, my naked body on top of his as he put the blanket on top of me and him.

i was no longer a virgin

but i was still an angel

his angel