Secret

Inspired by On Purpose-Bellah Mae

TW: Referenced SA

I had just got changed into my pyjamas after dinner with, I won't say boyfriend, I've only been seeing him for like 2 weeks and maybe most people already confess and become official by this time but im, scared, and I think austin's realized it too.

He's also changed since we're spending the night together cause we did get a little wine drunk and we thought it was a good idea to spend more time with each other.

I got out of the bathroom and saw austin sitting on the left side of my bed, scrolling on his phone, but he smiled at me when he saw me, and put it down since we try our best to not be on our phone in the little time we have peace from his tiring job, paps, his fans and my job.

I climbed into bed and got closer to him while he draped his right arm around me. He wore a beige t-shirt and gray sweatpants while I wore a white long-sleeved t-shirt and black tights.

"You know, you're one of the only girls I've dated, who doesn't wear pyjama shorts." "Oh I do, I just didn't wear them today cause im with you" "You're covering yourself in front of me?", he questioned. "Oh, no its not like that its just that-I just-I" "Shh..its ok, you don't have to explain anything."

I smiled. He leaned over towards me, holding my waist and began to kiss me. I kissed him back. Before I knew it I was under him and he hovered on top of me. He kissed my jaw and my neck and my hands were at either side of my head, my fingers intertwined with his. His knees were at the sides of my thighs - and just like that, the memories came back.

This was exactly how it started. I froze. I tried to scream, but my voice had disappeared. When austin stopped hearing the moans, my moans, he stopped. When he saw my face, he was concerned. Why was the love of his life tearing up and looked like she'd just scene a ghost? "Baby?". Austin panicked. "y/n, darling, are you ok?". I started to bawl. "Im so sorry, Austin, I didn't mean to ruin this - "You didn't ruin anything. Why were you crying? Did I hurt you?" Now I cried even more.

I sat up straight and so did austin. I closed my eyes as I said those 2 words I didn't want to ever bring up in any of my relationships. "My ex", with that austin went red. "What did he do, I'll kill him" "He -", I was whimpering now, "He's seen me fully clothed, naked, stripped me right down to my core. He was my first . He told me to my face that I was safe. I gave him my blueprint, but he decided that it was fucking funny to use it and abuse it and brag about his crimes to his friends. Thank god he's just a part of my twenties. But that's not even the worst of it", he looked up at me, "It's that he did it on purpose", I was out of breath now. "My darling, come here", I fell into his arms, "I love you" "What?" "I want to be your boyfriend" "Really?" "I want to love you, and protect you forever. Can I be yours?" "Oh my god, yes", I was shocked. I kissed him, passionately, and he returned it. "I promise, anything we do in this relationship, we do it only if you're completely ready. Until you are, I'll wait", he ended. I smile as we fell asleep...his arms wrapped around me, my thighs wrapped around his waist. All of him, all of me, intertwined.