ladies and gentlemen, will u please stand...👰🤵

i've known him for 3 years. dated him for 18 months, been engaged for 6, and today was the day, the day we would be husband and wife - for better or for worse, in rich or poor, in sickness and in health, till death do we part.

i wore the most beautiful dress ive ever laid my eyes on. It was one that wasnt too poofy, but it wasnt tight either. It fell off my shoulder gracefully and the bottom of it was sheer lace, complete with white heels to tie the look together. I wore a bracelet my best friend gave me and a necklace my mother, her mother, my grandmother - 5 generations of women in my family had worn on their wedding day, i was honored to be the sixth.

Austin hadnt seen me yet. I was in my dressing room, meddling with nails and continuously touching my necklace. what if  im not pretty enough? what if he loses interest in me? what if he doesnt love me now, the way he used to..

"Y/n?", my mother knocked on the door. "Come in" "What's wrong my angel?", my mother asked me, sensing the worry in my face.

"What-What if he doesnt think im pretty anymore? Or-or what if he doesnt love me the way he used to? what if the models he- "Y/n!", my mother loudly interrupted. "Are you serious? have you seen the way he looks at you?", she asked, her eyebrows crinkling together. "Havent you seen the way he looks at you with those eyes? The way he talks about you when you're not even there? Well, maybe you haven't but i have, and thats a man, who will be in love with you forever", she smiled.

The corners of my mouth began to lift up. I walked in to give her a hug. "I love you mama", i whispered. "I love you more angel"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My hand was snaked around my father's arm as i saw him through the lace veil, seeing him look at me with awe, like a child. I giggled at the reaction. When we reached the altar, my father looked at me with glassy eyes, causing my own to water. "You're the second most beautiful bride i've ever seen", he said, tears beginning to fall. I hugged him tightly, biting my lip so that my own didn't fall.

Austin took my eyes and looked into them. "My dress has pockets", i whispered smiling widely, causing him to snicker a bit since it was unusual for someone to just blurt out the most random things at the altar.

yall are saying ur own vows

"Austin James Butler", i began, my voice shaky. "This isn't a movie set, it's the real deal. I've always seen you as more than just an actor. Your mind, your heart, and your soul are what I fell in love with. No one else makes me laugh the way you do, and no one else brings out the romantic side in me like you do. The cameras may be rolling, and the public may be watching, but the real story they're missing, is how much i love you, Austin Butler. I love you, i always have, and i always will"

"I have to admit that I never thought I'd find love on a movie set, but you came into my life and changed everything for me. I've always been the center of attention for the cameras, but you made me feel like the only person in the room. You saw me for who I really am, and you saw beyond the celebrity and the fame. You've shown me that love is a real thing, and not just something made up for movies", Austin finished. i saw his eyes watering.

"y/n y/m/n y/l/n, do you take Austin James Butler to be your lawfully wedded husband?" "i do", i excitedly smiled. "Austin James Butler, do you take y/n y/m/n y/l/n to be your lawfully wedded wife?" "I do" "You may kiss the bride"....