Proposal

Inspired by Call It What You Want-Taylor Swift
It was the 10th of November, exactly 12 am. I smiled like a child as I ran down the hallway to find austin. Seeing him walking towards me I jumped onto him, hands on his shoulders, legs around his waist, his hands gripping my thighs, keeping me on him, and my lips on his. "happy anniversary", I whispered, looking at my beautiful boyfriend. In the position I was in, he had to look up at me, his eyes glistening. "Happy anniversary sweetheart", he wished, going in for a second kiss.I gasped, "Oh my god, I made something for you!", I remembered, getting down from him and taking his hand, "come come come", I repeated excitedly not able to keep my cool. I reached down to the oven to pull out a cake. It was a red velvet cake, which looked as pretty as him. It had the words "Happy 1 year anniversary", on it with white chocolate hearts coloured in red food colouring. "Do you like it?" "Baby I l o v e it. Its like you. Gorgeous, and I want to it eat it", he seductively whispered. "oh? Ok, sure, devour me then", I smiled.(i am so sorry if u were excited to see the events that unfolded, but I've never written smut before, and im a bit insecure abt it as a teenage virgin. But don't worry, I am beginning to become confident in my writing and I WILL for sure include smut scenes for u horny mf's ;)~time skip~ It was still our anniversary, and we had just woken up. It was 9 am and the alarm in Austin's phone went off. He groaned to off it. "why would u set up an alarm for 9 when we literally slept and 4?" "Baz wants me in the studio at 10", he replied. "Im so sorry baby, I know this is our special day- "its fine", I aggressively, "We are going out for dinner right?" "Obviously, and im coming back at like 2, so I wont be gone for long" "Ok", I pecked him on the lips, going back to sleep while he got dressed to leave.~time skip~It was 6 pm and I got dressed to leave our home for our date night. I wore my white, body-con dress, the one that fits me like skin, with my silver heels, silver purse and my light pink lipstick, since it brightened up my face more. I put on some mascara and smiled at the mirror making sure there wasn't any lipstick on my teeth. I played with my y/h/c locks and tried to find the best style until I heard a knock on the bathroom door.I opened it to find Austin standing inches away from my face. I was so short that my forehead was at his nose level, even with 5 inch heels. (the pic at the bottom left is austin's reaction to seeing you). "You like it?", I questioned. "No", my smile dropped. He put his hand around my waist and kissed my lips. "I love it". He went outside for a moments and came back with the most beautiful white roses I'd ever seen. "How did you know I'd wear white?", I questioned, holding the bouquet. I over heard you telling your sister what you were gonna wear" "Oh, shit" "Its alright, I loved the heads up. You ready to go?" "Yes", I replied. He took my hand in his and led me out of the house, opened the car door, helped me in, got in his seat and drove while playing with the rings on my finger. ~time skip~We were laughing in the light of the restaurant. No one else was there-just me and him. It was all I ever needed. Just then the power disappeared. The bright lights inside the restaurant had turned off, leaving me and austin holding hands on the table, but darkness enveloped us. Just then a million candles, one by one, started to relight, just enough for me to see austin smirking and standing up. He pulled me up and took my hands. "Austin what's- "sh baby", he interrupted. And it was the moment I would never forget. He knelt down infront of me and looked at my eyes as I looked at his. My hand came to my mouth as I felt my eyes water. He clutched onto my hand as tears rained down my face. "y/n y/l/n, the first time I saw you, exactly 365 days and 1 hour ago, I knew I had to become yours. I knew I had to be a part of your life. I knew that I had to get to know you, love you, cherish you, before any other person even tried. I knew I wanted to be a part of you. Not a day goes by where I don't think about your smile, you soul, the way you treat people and make them feel, the way you were the only one who never felt uncomfortable when I broke down infront of you. I never felt obliged to fake who I was infront of you, because I knew that you would love me still. And I love that you know no matter what, that I will always come home to you no matter what. This past year, has been the best year I've had in my life, and its because you waltzed into my life and showed me the best of myself. So, y/n, my princess, my queen, the love of my life, will you marry me?" "yes", I sobbed, "yes I will marry you", I choked out clutching him tightly. I looked at him, he had tears about to fall out of his crystal blue eyes. "You know", I started, "you don't have to save me." "But would you run away with me?" I laughed, "yes". I admired the ring he slipped on my finger. "was this your gift?" "nope", he smirked. He reached into his pocket to reveal a rectangular case. Inside it was a necklace with mine and his first letter on it. I lifted my hair as he placed it on me. "I love you austin" "I love you more, mrs butler", and he cupped my face, kissing me, melting into that night like the candle wax melted from the flame.