𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕

╔.★. .════════════════╗
-ˏˋ. 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 ˊˎ-
╚════════════════. .★.╝

                     ❝𝐈 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐑𝐒. 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐃, 𝐈 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐄.❞

Jasmine laughed at Jenna's remark. "I think we all got slithered by someone into aiding."

Her green eyes went to Elena, who gasped and almost let the box fall to the floor, startled.

Jasmine blinks repeatedly as she walks closer to Elena. "Hello, I am Jasmine Adelore."

"Jasmine's in town doing research on Mystic Falls." Jenna explains as she takes the box from Elena, leaving with it. "This is my niece, Elena."

"A pleasure." She held her hand out for a shake.

Elena hesitated before shaking the woman's hand.

Jasmine smirked, finding amusement in the teenager's nervousness.

"So, you know, you're welcome to stay here and rummage through this stuff." Jenna reminded as she walked in. "Or Elena and I could help you load it into your car."

"Yes, or I can get someone to pick it up tomorrow." Jasmine waved her hands around. "These are freshly painted nails, I can not risk it."

"Also a good plan."

"Thank you so much for inviting me into your home, Jenna." Jasmine followed Jenna out. "And Elena..."

The teenager turns to face the werewitch quickly.

"I hope to see you again." She continues to follow Jenna out the door. "Soon. Perhaps, sooner than you may think."

Jenna and Jasmine stand next to her car, making small talk.

Well, next to William's car, considering she doesn't know how to drive.

"You know, we're gonna be such good friends."

"What makes you think that?" Jasmine laughed.

"You're my age." The woman said. "And I need friends my age. These teens don't fit the criteria."

"Ah, yes." Jasmine nodded. "My brother isn't quite entertaining for me either."

"Oh, you're married?" The human questioned, surprised once she caught the sight of the gold wedding band.

"Mhm."

"For how long?"

"Not long." She groaned. "Although it feels like we have been married for centuries."

"No wonder he forgot the engagement ring part." Jenna laughed. "Well, drive safe. And don't forget about our lunch tomorrow!"

Jenna left Jasmine looking at her, confused.

She shook her head, looking up at the second floor of the home.

She knocked twice on the driver's seat window, waiting for two knocks back.

William knocked back on the tinted window, telling her to continue with her plans.

What is an engagement ring part?

·‌⁺˚*•‌✩•‌*˚⁺‧‌⁺˚*•‌✩•‌*˚⁺‧‌⁺˚*•‌✩•‌*˚⁺‧‌

Elena knocks on the door frantically.