𝐈𝐕

╔.★. .═════════════╗
-ˏˋ. 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 ˊˎ-
╚═════════════. .★.╝

𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝟏𝟑𝟔𝟕: (MEANING JANUARY)

❝𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐌𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐊?❞

"No." Jasmine denied almost immediately.

William sends her a deadpanned expression. "Your words swerve my mind otherwise, dear sister."

"You are not weak, William." She spoke, this time with certainty. "You are far from that."

"Because I am a werewolf!" William snapped.

Jasmine looks at him taken back.

"I love you, and you are my brother, my blood." Jasmine glared daggers. "However, whatever you may be, you do not speak to me in that tone, brother."

"I apologise, but I am only angered due to the fact the Mikaelsons have fled at the slight rumours of war."

"And I tell you, with upmost certainty, that if there is a war, it will not hurt you to a permanent extent."

"Oh so encouraging as ever, sister!" He snapped, yet again.

"I will not be bullied by my younger brother." Jasmine stood up from the chair. "When you find your maturity, please, come find me."

"No, wait, Jasmine." He called and tried to walk after his sister but she already cast an invisible veil over herself

𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗦𝗘𝗧:

Jasmine walks through the familiar woods with her brain speeding with too many thoughts as she grumbled incoherently.

Why would the Mikaelsons flee at the rumours of a village war?

Why did Elijah leave?

Why does everything she try to keep leave?

Why is her brother taking his anger out on her?

Too many 'Whys' not enough reasons.

She looks around for a moment before flopping against a tree.

She sits on the dirt, her mind making its spirals as she traces the patterns of her dress.

"Oh my!" She hears his voice at the worst timing in the history of worst timings. "Jas-mine!"

"Lord Valafar, what a surprise." She grumbled. "What brings you here?"

"I sensed my Jas-mine's distress." He said as he sat next to her.

She didn't welcome him.

"Ah." She hummed, unconvinced. "Of course you did."

"Now, what is it that is troubling you?"

"The war rumours."

"Why is it troubling you?" He questioned.

Whether the concern is faked or not, she felt as if she could speak to him.

In her defense, that was much more concern than what her father gave her.

"Do not dwell your kind heart on it, Jas-mine." He said. "Nonetheless, they take men under fifty. So, you are not to worry."

And there it is.

"Pardon?"

"You are pardoned."

"What is it that supposed to mean?" She questioned with bewilderment lacing her tone.