𝐕𝐈𝐈

╔.★. .═════════════╗
-ˏˋ. 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 ˊˎ-
╚═════════════. .★.╝

𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑;

❝𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐌, 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐒?❞

"No." William does not look up from his cake as he answers. "No, I do not care."

Jasmine laughs but covers it up with a cough as Elijah sends her a look.

"Are you certain? I am sitting next to Talisia..." Elijah 'offered'. "Never mind, I will go back, all is well."

"No wait!" William lets his plate of cake clatter to the table as he practically sprints to where he would find Talisia.

"I feel betrayed." Jasmine murmured.

"Get used to it." Elijah replied, making himself comfortable on the chair next to her. "Siblings are rather a pain."

"You do not need to tell me thrice."

A moment of silence dawns on them, with jasmine watching the people dance happily in celebration and Elijah watching jasmine.

Admiring would be a word that fits better, however, neither would admit that.

Her sister, peony, married the viscount Sterling Hanson, he is quite the genuine and kind man.

It made jasmine's head itch on how she scored a good man, but if her sister is happy and not hating her, she will take anything.

He was rich, so that was quite the bonus considering peony got to have the wedding of which she had always dreamt.

"I can feel your eyes on me, lord subtle." Jasmine sing songed.

He wipes his hands on his trousers, cleaning them, as he stands right before her. "Care to dance?"

Jasmine's eyes sparkle, finding amusement in the topic, tilting her head, she shakes it. "no."

"No?"

"no."

"And why is that?"

She sighs, faking tiredness. "I do not feel like I would have any use for a dance."

"Well, it seems the odds are not in your favour, yes?" he takes her hand and leads her to where everyone was dancing.

Jasmine smiles, her green eyes glittering with every twist and turn, holding his hand tighter.

He twirls her around, dancing complete and utter nonsense as jasmine just follows his lead, laughing hysterically.

Music filling his ears, but somehow the only thing he can hear is her joyful laughter.

Reminding him of a waterfall.

Weird, he was never fond of swimming and yet he would drown for her as many times as her laughter is served as music to his ears, he would do anything.

He twirls her one last time, pulling her to fall on his chest, however he held her in place.

Their noses a mere movement apart.

Or in their case, a leap apart.

And by the sky, stars, and moon, are they oblivious on the other wanting to fulfil the horrendous space between them.

It is ridiculous.

Jasmine impulsivity starts to alter her brain. "I have a hypothetical question, lord Mikaelson."