THE END

When the young gopis heard that Akrur had come to Vraja to take Krishna and Balram to the city, they became extremely distressed. As the sun began to rise over Vraja, the villagers gathered outside Nand's home, their tear-streaked faces reflecting the sadness in their hearts.

The young Gopis stood in a circle, their sobs filling the air as they clutched onto each other for support. The sound of their lament echoed through the village, a heart-wrenching melody of sorrow. They were frightened at the prospect of even the briefest separation from Krishna so now, they were filled with anxiety at the thought of the great separation about to come.

"Krishna mat jaano na."

"Hume aise mat chhodo."

Nand and Balram stood by Krishna's side, their expressions heavy with the weight of the moment. Amidst the grief, anger flared within the young Gopis as they cursed Akrur for coming to take Krishna away, deeming him unfitting for his name, for he was so cruel for taking Krishna away from them.

Balram approached Rohini and with a solemn gaze, he assured her, "Ek baar Kamsa ka annt ho jaaye, fir aap punah Mathura aa sakti hai. Pitashree se virah ke din ab samaapt hone ko hai, Maiya."

Rohini's eyes brimmed with tears, but a glimmer of hope shone through the darkness of the moment.

Yashoda knelt down in front of Krishna, her beloved son, her heart breaking at the thought of letting him go. She held him tightly in her arms, tears flowing freely from her eyes, whispering words of love and prayers for his safety.

She then gently takes his soft hands in hers, feeling the warmth and innocence With a trembling voice, she looked up at him with pleading eyes filled with love and regret, "Bas ek... Ek vachan Dede..."

"Kya ?" Krishna asked.

With a faint smile Yashoda said, "Maine tujhe bahut data hai, maar bhi lagayi hai.... Yadi yeh Devaki ko pata chala toh woh mere baare mei kya sochegi ? Ki Maine uske santaan ko kaise pala hai ? Tu chaahe toh laut ke mat ana.... Bas mujhe itna vachan dede ki tu Devaki ko yeh sab nahi batayega... Aur mujhse koi bhul huyi ho toh kshama kardena..."

His own eyes glistened with unshed tears as he touched Yashoda's feet, "Aapka koti koti dhanyawad Maiya. Satya hai ki maa ka hrin koi utaar nahi sakta. Tu chinta na kar maiya, tune jo mujhe itna prem Diya hai, woh afalit nahi hoga. Yeh sansaar sadev mujhe Devaki ke putra ke saath, Yashodanandan bhi kahega."

She cupped his face in her hands, her touch gentle and filled with unspoken emotion. Yashoda leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on his forehead, a final blessing from a mother to her cherished child.

The air is heavy with sorrow and the sound of gentle weeping fills the air. The cowherd friends, Subala, Sridama, Madhumangal, Bhadrasen, Vijaksh, Mansukha, and the rest who shared countless adventures and laughter with Krishna, now come forward one by one to embrace him and Balram.

Krishna said, "Tum sab apna aur gaiyao ka dhyaan rakhna."

"Aur bhayebhit na hona kabhi. Tum sab Krishna aur Balram ke sakha ho." Balram said.

Each hug was filled with unspoken words of love and memories of carefree days spent together in the fields of Vraja. Their embraces are tight, as if trying to hold on to a piece of their childhood that is slipping away.

As Krishna bid goodbye to his beloved companions, the gentle animals stood nearby, their usually cheerful eyes filled with tears. The cows lowed mournfully, as if sensing the impending separation and understanding the depth of the young Gopis' pain. The calves, usually playful and carefree, now stood still, their innocent faces reflecting the somber mood that enveloped Vraja.

"Chaliye Krishna. Mere rath par sawaar ho jaayiye." Akrur said.

As they mounted the chariot of Akrur, the villagers watched in silence, their grief palpable in the air. Krishna turned to look at them all once again, he gazed at his mother and joined his hand. Yashoda gave him a nod, and then overcome with sorrow, collapsed on the ground, unable to bear the separation from her beloved son.

The villagers and Gopis followed behind the chariot, their sobs echoing through the village as they begged Krishna to stay, to reconsider. The cowherd men of Gokula followed behind on their wagons. The streets were filled with mournful cries as the chariot slowly made its way out of Vraja.

"Krishna mat jaao na !" The Gopis begged, as they followed the chariot.

Krishna smiled sadly at them, "Tum sab laut jaao. Mai laut ke aayunga. Ek din tum sab mujhse punah milegi. Vachan hai mera, ki uske baad koi virah nahi hoga."

His words bring a glimmer of hope to the girls, and they stop in their tracks, their tear-stained faces looking towards Krishna with love and longing. The cowherd girls stood as still as figures in a painting until they could no longer see the chariot's flag or the dust cloud being raised on the road. Then, chanting Krishna's glories all the while, they despondently returned to their homes.

As they pass through the familiar forests and fields where they had shared countless moments of joy and laughter, Krishna's eyes well up with tears. The trees murmur softly in the gentle breeze, as if whispering their own farewell to their playful visitor. The lush fields that once echoed with the sounds of their laughter now stand silent, a poignant reminder of the memories they leave behind.

Suddenly, amidst the hues of greenery, Krishna caught a glimpse of Radha standing on a hilltop. Her eyes glistened with unshed tears as she clutched his broken flute close to her heart.

A silent understanding passed between them, a wordless promise of unwavering support. Radha gave him a nod, a nod that conveyed her silent assurance that she would hold the memories of Vraja close to her heart and take care of everything in his absence and that he should not worry and look ahead. Krishna's eyes brimmed with tears as he gazed at her, overwhelmed by her steadfast love and devotion, overwhelmed by the love and devotion of the entire Brajdham.

-----------

In their celestial realm, Amarsri and Srinav stood on their ivory balcony, overlooking the happenings of Vraj with their divine sight.

With moistened eyes she said, "Vraj ko sansaar ka sabse bada sukh aur sabse bada dukh, dono praapt huya."

"Satyavachan." Said Srinav, as he wiped a single tear that managed to escape his eyes.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

AND HENCE WE COME TO THE END OF KRISHNA'S CHILDHOOD ADVENTURES HARIHARESHWARI 15 - NAMAMI BRAJ NAYAKAM.

With a total of 105 chapters, this book becomes the third longest book in Harihareshwari series, after HH12 and HH1 ✨✨
And I'd also say that this book had the saddest ending 😭

The next book Harihareshwari 16, shall be published tomorrow (17-5-24). Till then take a look at the cover -

 Till then take a look at the cover -