CHAPTER 102

"Maiya jaane de na !" Krishna whined.

The air was filled with the melodious chirping of birds as Yashoda lovingly tried to cuddle her 11 year old son, who was determined to break free and start his day of mischief.

With a mischievous glint in his eyes, Krishna attempted to wriggle out of his mother's grasp, but Yashoda's maternal instincts were too quick for him.

"Aise kaise lalla ?" She scooped him up in her arms, his laughter filling the room as she showered him with affectionate kisses and tight embraces. Krishna's infectious laughter mingled with Yashoda's melodious giggles, creating a symphony of joy that echoed throughout the house.

Yashoda twirls around with Krishna in her arms, her garments bellowing in the wind. Her eyes twinkle with motherly affection as she showers gentle kisses on Krishna's rosy cheeks, his laughter filling the room.

They finally come to a stop, Yashoda gazes fondly at Krishna, her heart overflowing with love for her mischievous little son.  As they settle down together, Yashoda puts Krishna onto her lap, wrapping him in a tight hug that fills his soul with warmth. As she cradled Krishna in her arms, she felt a deep connection to him, as if time had momentarily stood still. .

"Jaane de na maiya, mere sakha meri pratiksha kar rahe honge." Krishna requested.

Yashoda sighed, "Kya karu lalla ? Tujhe vida karne ka man hi nahi karta." She said poking his chubby cheeks.

Laughter fills the air as she then playfully tickles him, his giggles echoing in the serene atmosphere

"Maiyaaaaa !" Krishna squirmed and playfully whined.

Yashoda chuckles at his protests, her hands ruffling his curly locks with affection. Playfully, she pointed at her cheek, Krishna, with a sigh leaned in and pressed a soft kiss on her cheek, eliciting a heartwarming smile from Yashoda.

Finally, she releases him, allowing Krishna to wriggle free. He jumps up, his face glowing with joy, and runs off to explore the day ahead.

As Krishna emerges from his home, he finds his loyal friends waiting eagerly with their cows. The air is filled with the sweet chirping of birds and the scent of fresh flowers. As he steps forward, his beloved cows rush towards him, their gentle hooves kicking up dust in sheer excitement. With pure affection, the cows nuzzle against him, their warm breath mingling with his own. Krishna's eyes light up with love and gratitude as he wraps his arms around each one.

With joyful exclamations, the cowherd boys rush towards Krishna, their laughter filling the air with warmth and camaraderie. Subala reaches out, grasping Krishna's hand, while others join in, enveloping him in their affectionate embrace.

Together, they set off for the lush forests, their footsteps blending harmoniously. As Krishna and his friends make their way through the streets of Vrindavan, the young women of the village peek out from their houses, their faces beaming with excitement and admiration. They gather in groups at street corners, giggling and whispering among themselves as they eagerly await a glimpse of Krishna.

The women, with flowers in their hair and bright smiles on their faces, crane their necks to catch sight of the beloved deity. Some wave shyly, while others blow kisses in his direction. Their eyes sparkle with adoration as they watch Krishna pass by, his divine presence casting a spell of enchantment over the village.

As Krishna and his cowherd friends, along with their beloved cows, meandered through the bustling streets of Vrindavan, Suddenly, a thunderous neigh pierced the tranquil atmosphere, sending shivers down everyone's spine. Turning their heads in unison, they saw a fearsome Asur in the form of a horse galloping towards them. It was none other than Keshi, sent by Kamsa.

Running with the speed of the mind, he tore up the earth with his hooves. The hairs of his mane scattered the clouds throughout the sky, and terrified everyone present with his loud neighing.  But Krishna, the embodiment of grace and courage, stood his ground with a serene smile on his face.

"Piche hatt jaao sab." He told his friends, who obeyed and stepped back with their cows.

Seeing the Lord standing before him, Keshi ran toward him in extreme rage, his mouth gaping as if to swallow up the sky. Rushing with furious speed, the unconquerable and unapproachable horse tried to strike Krishna with his two front legs.

But the lord seized his legs right on time, whirled him around in the air and contemptuously threw him far enough, just as Garud might throw a snake. The force by which he was thrown, made Keshi momentarily stunned and motionless. The onlookers gasp in awe at Krishna's incredible feat, as the Asur lies unconscious on the ground.

But to their dismay, Keshi regained consciousness, his fury intensifying as he rose to attack Krishna once more. Undeterred, the divine Lord of Vrindavan faced the charging horse with a serene smile adorning his face. As Keshi lunged towards him, opening his menacing jaws wide, Krishna calmly extended his left arm directly into the horse's gaping mouth.

As Keshi furiously tried to bite Krishna's arm off, he was met with searing heat radiating from the Lord's left arm like that of a molten iron. The intense heat instantly scorched Keshi's teeth, making them fall out.

As the Asur looked on, Krishna's smile slowly faded as he felt a surge of rage within him. His divine energy expanded, causing his form to grow larger and more majestic. With an intense expression, he thrust his left arm further into Keshi's mouth, blocking the horse's breathing effortlessly.

As Keshi realized the futility of his attack, fear crept into his eyes, knowing he was no match for the divine might of Lord Krishna. The asur kicked his legs convulsively, his body became covered with sweat, and his eyes rolled around. Keshi then fell on the ground, dead. Krishna withdrew his arm from Keshi's body, which now appeared like a long karkatika fruit.

At that very moment, the heavens open up and showers of vibrant flowers cascade down, a celestial tribute to his victory. Krishna's divine anger softens into a serene and compassionate expression. His eyes reflect the depth of his wisdom and the vastness of his love for all beings.

"KESHI KA VADH KARNE WALE KESHAV KI JAI HO !"

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

*Cuts Keshi's name from the list*

Ab bacha ek namuna 🌝