embarrassing 😬 (smut)

SMUT WARNING

"Honey I am home", austin informed, entering our apartment and taking off his shoes.

i was in the kitchen making pasta but i didnt hear him coming in since my headphones were over my ears. "MAKE ME SWEAT MAKE ME HOTTER, MAKE ME LOSE MY BREATH, MADE ME WATARRRRRR 💃💃" i sang jumping and twerking to the beat unaware that he was right behind me.

i turned around and screamed, about to beat him with the rolling pin which was on the counter while i became as red as the roses austin had in his hands. "WHAT THE F-OH! hiii austin", i switched my mood was an embarrassed devil woman, to a flirt within seconds. "I didnt notice you", i smiled.

he smirked and licked his lips, "what if I told you, I enjoyed the view?", he came closer to me, putting his hands on my waist and wiping some of the flour from my cheek.

he was only inches away from me now as he pulled me to him, his scent filling my nose as he spoke in a low seductive voice "I did enjoy the view, but how about I have an even closer look?", he winked, his hands sliding down to my bum and giving it a tight squeeze. "Austin, i dont think im in the best condition to fuck right now, im in my pyjamas, i look like shrek's child, i look like an ogre, my legs are hairier than yours and i haven't brushed my hair since yesterday", i ranted.

he snickered at my rant and said "well what if i enjoy the mess? you're the mess that i want. and just because you don't see yourself in the best condition, doesn't mean I don't, no matter what, you will always be the hottest woman in my eyes"..

"I get that you're not in the best condition right now but that doesn't mean I can't have some fun with this". He started to playfully tug at his belt and began to undo it slowly, his eyes glued to mine waiting, to see what i would do about it.

I pouted. "You really think of me like that?"

He smirked at my pout as he finished undoing his belt before replying to my question. "Of course, I do. I don't care what condition you might be in, you still look like a goddess in my eyes." He wrapped his hands around me, pulling me close to him as he spoke, his tone growing hotter with each word."And right now, I want to explore every part of that goddess."

My cheeks flushed. "Sometimes, i really wish you weren't hot, cause i want to fuck you, but im so tired", i whined

Hearing that, his smirk grew wider as he moved his hands to my hips, pulling me even closer to him. "Oh, I think I can fix that" He brought his lips to my ear and whispered seductively, his breath warm against my skin.

"How about we head upstairs and I'll just let my hands do the rest since you're so tired?"

"what about dinner?"

"We don't have time for dinner right now." He spoke softly, his grip on me tightening as he spoke. He could see the desire in my eyes, and he had no intention of waiting for dinner when he planned on doing a different kind of eating.

He pressed his body against mine and began to run his fingers through my hair, his touch sending shivers through my body.

"Besides, we can eat after, I'm sure you can wait. But, if you really want to eat it that bad..."

His hands slid further down my body until they were just above my thighs. "How about I feed you? Since your so tired that is."

My jaw dropped at his sexiness. This man was an introvert but now here he is, sweet talking me into sex with him..talk about character development..

"Elvis must've really opened up this side of you", i laughed, gripping his biceps.

He let out a low chuckle at my attempt at humor as he listened to me talk. He always ranted about how he loved the way my voice sounded on some nights like this, but he wasn't going to tell me that now.

"Well, yes he did," he replied as his hand moved from my thighs, further up, reaching a place that made me tremble when touched.

"But I'd say it more depends on my mood." He teased, his hand lingering there for a little longer than necessary, simply for the pleasure it brought the both of us.

"Austin you're a bad person for doing this to me", i groaned annoyed at the fact that he just kept his hand there, teasing the shit out of me.

He was enjoying causing me discomfort in a pleasurable sort of way, enjoying the little moans and groans as his fingers started to go round and round.

"Really? What if I go further?" He asked, knowing full well what i would say to that, enjoying playing with the desire i clearly had while he teased me. My eyes widened. "Don't stop now", i moaned gritting my teeth, sitting on the kitchen counter.

Hearing me say that was enough to make him moan with desire. His hand sped up in its motions, going faster and faster the louder my moans got.

I bit my lip and closed my eyes. "God austin i- shit", i moaned trying to stifle my moans by softly grazing his collar bone, gripping him tightly while my legs shook.

Hearing me struggle to stifle my moans and seeing the way i was gripping him only made him move his hand faster. He wanted to hear every moan from me as i struggled to keep quiet, the whole experience seemed so fun for him..while i crumbled under his touch.

"Austin, i need you", i seductively snarled.

hearing my snarl made his breath catch, and feeling my fingernails dig into his back sent shivers through his body.

He knew he was doing something right seeing as i needed him. He sped up even more, wanting to hear me moan even louder.

"Fuck austin i - OH! GOD AUSTIN", i moaned reaching my high

Hearing me call his name as i reached my high seemed to add more to his happiness knowing his actions were taking me to such a place.

He had no intention of stopping there, he wanted to take things even further, wanting to see how much more intense you could get.

He smashed his lips into me as he pulled down his pants and put him in me, causing me wince, trying to adjust to his size.

He started off at a slow pace, increasing it rapidly.

15 minutes later we were both panting, him holding my hand, my arm wrapped around his neck, his arm snaked around my thigh, and him, still inside. he took it out and smirked. "Wanna get in the shower with me?". I shook my head. "If i get in the shower with you, i'll come out of it in a wheelchair and pregnant", i responded.

Hearing me say that made him laugh, the situation was funny to him, not too bad for someone who doesn't normally laugh at things often, he was really enjoying spending time with me, both in and out of the bedroom 😜.

"Yeah, I suppose I can understand that. So, shower's a no go then." He responded with a smile.

He brushed the hair out of your face, a gesture of affection that he was no stranger to. "Nope", i laughed, picking up my clothes and going into the guest bathroom, getting changed.

We just ordered pizza after that, had a cereal party at 3, and stayed up until the sunrise, him kissing me on my forehead.

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

hope yall liked it..its like my 2nd time writing smut so sorry if its not that good