The Politics Game

"Ah Robi there you are! I was wondering when you were coming," Claudius stands up and gives him a hug before going to Adara and Ari to give them the same affection.

It's quiet in their suite, the bar has no tender. Three royal guards are sitting down on the stools, drinking some ice tea. Robertus doesn't linger on them, but its likely they are the triplets. He looks forward at the dining table, it's empty but set and ready for the looming meeting. He looks over and sees no one is sitting in the upper level of the suite's seat. There are three levels to it the bottom has seven seats, the middle five, the top three.

"Lost track of time a bit, at least the game hasn't started up yet." Robertus says as he makes his way over to the seating area, he isn't paying attention when he is about to sit down in his seat on the bottom level. He jumps back as he is shocked to see Kitty Cha-Cha sitting there.

"Oh my dear Caesar, darling, you look so shocked to see me." He looks down playfully acting confused, "Oh it seems I am in your seat!" Kitty quickly dances out of the chair. "I guess it was more my placement over my attendance that was your surprise." He ponders for a moment acting like he is deep in thought. "Oh course, the ever wise Caesar knows, that I wouldn't miss an invitation from my darling, Claudius." Kitty Cha-Cha quickly mutters "That or he remembers our chat in the palace." It was out so quickly it was easy for one to miss him saying it.

Kitty Cha-Cha smirks as he looks over at Claudius, who is clearly rather flushed, while Titus is snickering at him. Kitty quickly rolls over the row of seats, jumping up on the middle row. He stands up then runs behind the empty bar to make himself a drink. The royal guards giggle, while the imperial guards remain stoic.

Robertus steps forward on the view deck in front of the bottom row of chairs and looks down at the arena, it's a packed night. The stands are painted with the maroon of the mound bats jersey, with sprinkles of teal, Robertus assumes that Parba is facing Escora. He steps back away from the glass, he turns back to see Kitty Cha-Cha is chugging down a cocktail as he entertains his guards. He looks at Claudius who is sitting next to his large engulfing middle seat with Titus next to him who is whispering to Kata. The upper levels of their seating is empty. sitting down in his chair and leans back.

Robertus looks over at Claudius, "I must admit I am still disappointed we aren't seeing any gladiators." He says sounding wounded.

"It is for the best that we didn't watch something so violent, you must remember Janis isn't the most fond of the gladiator fights." Claudius says making a reasonable assertion.

"I guess Kitty Cha-Cha is right about you, you are just too good." Robertus smiles at his cousin before looking back forward. The stadium is an amazing work, comparable to even that of the Imperial stadium of Pimogia, although it is dwarfed by the size of that one. Completely enclosed and air condition to a perfect temperature. The ice is kept perfect, ready for the players to hit the ice.

The score board lights up flashing that the game will be starting in twenty minutes. Robertus smiles as he sees the game is between against the Escora Wadphin, he wasn't too sure if he was right just from the jerseys he could see. The Pimogies of course are rooting for the mound bats. Robertus watches a screen showing Pabby the Waddy the mascot of the Wadphins is seen going out around the arena dancing and taunting Parba fans, while taking photos with the wadphin fans. Pabby is quickly tackled by Barrabas the Mound Bat, who pants the poor wadphin mascot as soon as they stand up again. Paddy then starts to chase Barrabas around they then make their way on to the ice slipping and sliding around as the clock ticks down to the start of the game.

As the clock hits ten minutes Robertus hears, "I thought I was going to be late, BUT HERE I AM!"

He looks up and sees Conar looking down at them. Robertus quickly rushes up the stairs to great him. He kisses his cheeks before giving him a tight hug, "How are you my good friend," he pulls away, "It has been far too long since we have been together."