Chapter 30

The ground shook, clothes were torn apart while dragon shifters impaled their mates on their reptile lengths.

Moans and squeals mixed with snarls.

And so another type of hell commenced, all around me.

But I was distracted.

I was too busy with fear.

That was the dominant feeling that had settled in my chest since his latest announcement. "We fly."

Heck, I didn't want to meet his dragon again! The thought of coming face to face with the horrendous beast not only terrified me...it nauseated me to a point that I ended up throwing up all over his shoulder and left wing.

Zerberus didn't seem to give a damn about it. His fingers simply clicked and a servant scurried over to clean and wash his shoulder while a second one took care of the large, leathery wing, while their eyes and hands expertly avoided any deadly contact with his skin.

"You can't take my dragon cock yet, mouse." There was tempest in his voice. Maybe he was mad for my vomiting! Well, too bad, he deserved it!

I gnawed the inside of my cheek as I pondered him... Maybe my humanity angers him because I couldn't take his dragon reproductive apparat.

Wait...did he say yet?!

Why?! What other mad, freaking crap I was expected to endure?

His dragon cock was probably as tall and large as I was! I doubted I could wrapped my arms around it.

"Humans and their imagination," he rolled his eyes, again reading my thoughts.

"W-what d-did you mean then?" Gah! I loathed myself for stuttering!

"I fly in this form," he said, irritation flashing through his eyes.

"Huh?" I ask, struggling to hear him over the sound of slapping flesh.

"I fly in this form!" He repeated with smoke escaping his nostrils then added, "you don't need to fret over the sight of my dragon form. I will fly with this form for the benefit of your humanity." He over-explained for the benefit of my human brain.

"I won't see your dragon because I can take his, um, penis?"

He scoffed like an aristocrat.

Two dragon shifters began to growl louder than ever, right next to us, as they pounded into their own females.

Embarrassment had me hid my face in Zerberus's neck. His hand caressed my hairless head and neck.

I relaxed.

For one, lone heartbeat.

Because then we flew.

Wings swatted all around us as the hall and the ground were left behind and below us.

And yet again I found myself in a strange situation.

Every time that beast of my mate made a sharp turn in that semi dark sky - it was never dark nor day there, I felt him thrust a little, unconsciously, inside my battered canal.

And every time I moaned or coughed - my lungs still recovering from all the smoke from that primitive mating in the hall.

This unintentional, continuous mating gave me no rest, and I hoped it didn't re-arrange my uterus. Meanwhile, Zerberus could be well flying alone, his face completely neutral, unblinking eyes fixed forward as the pack of dragons navigated and ruled the skies behind him. The ones with their females (impaled in their flying cocks) were in their semi-human forms, while real dragon followed at the rear.

Sometimes one dragon man shot down, mate still clutched in his arms, and rose again minutes later, a dead animal clutched in his talons.

When Zerberus, at the head of the flying scaly pack, dove down to catch a poor animal, his hands boring further into my ass, I squeaked in fear.

The consequential thrusting turned harsher and more frequent while he hunted.

Until I squirted all over him.

He must have realized that as he paused, the big furry beast he had just slaughter and roasted in one fluid motion was discarded between the burning trees that were unlucky enough to seed and grow in that particular spot - the current inferno where a dragon happened to catch a meal.

Zerberus lifted me up as I whimpered when his cock finally dislodged from my folds.

If I thought this was over, I was humanly wrong. He kept lifting me up, and further up, past his torso... to his awaiting mouth.

"Zerberus, wait, I don't-"

"This nectar is mine only," he scowled, as if I dared to squirt just to spite him.

I couldn't answer back as I squirmed all over his big mouth and thick tongue.

The crazy beast drunk me as if I were a pond made just to quench his thirst.

He gave me no respite either.

"Please stop, I can't-" I whined as more unbearable pleasure invested me again.

He shook his head into my folds, maybe to deny that request, or maybe because he was simply an animal lapping and growling into his female.

When his tongue delved into me and lips closed into my clit, I came so hard I arched my back in the air and bared my breast to the dark, ashy desolation above and around me.

Zerberus brought me back down and I noticed his wet cheeks, and... silver hair were tangled with my slick!

Unable to look at him, I connected our fronts to hide. He tucked my face in his neck, secured one arm around my waist, while the other clasped my ass again.

I was pushed down again.

Wait -

Oh noooo! No no no!

There, awaiting me, erected and impatient, stood his dragon cock.

I gasped and shook again as it lodged into my poor canal once again.

Zerberus secured his talons (yes he had talons on his feet) on the massive beast- an elk? A mammoth? Who could tell, still sizzling from the flames that had made it unrecognizable.

Meanwhile, I pretended that I didn't have his damn thing once again secured inside me, like a pole to keep me there, and that my juices were once again leaking onto his balls, that always seemed full and well supplied, and then down onto his steel-hard thighs.

"We can't," he cut off my protests of carrying me without impaling me, "it's part of the ceremony, rat. You have to have me until the end of this day."

"Nobody can't take all this sex and coupling!" I shouted at his face, frustrated and crazed.

"Maybe not," he grabbed my chin, "but you aren't nobody." His lips smashed against mine.

Done ravishing me, he added, "You are my dragon bride. Mine for eternity. And death wont do us apart."

I blinked repeatedly, as ash fell from my lashes. "B-bride?"

"Oh yeah," he said nonchalantly, "this today was what you humans call a wedding."

AN/ and that's how dragons marry ;)

Double update when chapter gets 80 votes ;) otherwise next Saturday!

Read rest of the story on my Patreon page! ;)