Chapter 23

My eyes found a red bump on his forehead. I brushed my own bump, in the same location. Also, the size looked the same.

An idea formed in my head. If I needed him to come to me, I could hurt myself. Not appealing, but maybe he could learn to not disappear. No, I wouldn't hurt myself because of him.

I had so many questions. So many accusations. Like... Ex-fiancé? Pet snake lurking around and spying on me? Oh, and the bleeding and touching boundaries he had forced on me?!

"Why haven't you visit me once?" I asked instead.

His only reaction was a slight lift of one pale eyebrow.

"You disappeared for days!" Oh, hush Odette. Mad at myself for asking the only question that shouldn't matter.

"I've slept beside you every night, rat," he growled lowly, nostrils flaring.

"You have not!"

"Aye, I have."

"How? No, that's not true! How can you lie so easily?" I demanded, mimicking him, arms crossing over my chest.

He shuffled his wings against his back, but the steely look in the dragon's eye did not fade. I waited for him to answer me.

When he didn't say a word, I started in again. "If you did, then why didn't you talk to me or woke me up?"

"I didn't need or want to talk to you. And your human body needed rest for the adjustment." He answered my two questions with a cold-blooded honesty.

I spotted his gaze shifting to my head. "You look like a human boy with that shaved head."

I marched towards him and slapped him hard. Before howling out in pain, holding my hand to my chest, tears in my eyes. He winced, glancing at his hand. He shook it a little and cracked his wrist.

"It was you, you horny beast!" I yelled when the pain in my hand decreased, "if it weren't for your ex fiancé, this-" I pointed at my hairless head, "wouldn't have happened!"

"She is my fiancé. Not my ex." He corrected.

I flinched, my heart aching. "You slept with her after you make love to me?"

His hand found his own chest, massaging it, as he hissed in pain too. By hurting my heart, he also hurt his...since I was his own heart. Wow. This gave me headache.

"I don't make love," he grasped my chin, tilting it up, his white claws were hard and cold over my warm skin, "I mate you. And I didn't sleep with her. Not that is your damned business."

I swatted his hand away, happy to see the swift shock in his eyes. "Why didn't you sleep with her?"

"Because I didn't have the time." He said in a monotone.

"But I'm your heart!" The thought of him sleeping with someone else was unconceivable.

He rolled his eyes, the red rim was larger. "You are repeating concepts already affirmed."
"But you can't do that!"

"I can do all I want, if I want to."

"Then I can also do what I want if I want to. Including doing other men."

"I wouldn't allow it, Odette."

That was the first time he called me by my name. And I never remembered him giving him the information.

"Well, neither would I." I snapped.

"You speak like we are equals, mate." His voice hid a promise of dark intimacy.

The floor moved away from me.

I was lifted up. Really up. My fingers curled around his horns as his clawed hands parted my tights right in front of his face.

"I need to mate you now."

"Wait, we need to-"

"Silence." He snarled, blue smoke leaving his nostrils. "I gave your body enough time to rest."

My beat accelerated. "But we are in the middle of the-"

Blue flames hurled over my lower part. Weak cloths charred immediately, my core pulsed, throbbed, woke up, as the flames licked over and over again.

Temperature rose not just in the air around me. Oh no...

I shuddered. I was burning from the inside. My fingers thighed over his horns as a choked moan escaped me.

When something ticker than flames traced my center from north to south, I shuttered, splashing his face with my intense release.

Zerberus didn't seem to mind. Flames ceased, but the ruler of them continued to lick, coat, devour me as if I didn't finish yet.

The shreds of my clothes fell from my body, a strip of a loose shirt still hanging from one shoulder. The thick appendage delved in and out, his furious eyes alternating between my moisture-covered folds and my face.

I pushed further into him, I needed more.

As so did he.

But after two intense explosions, my body was no longer cooperating, so Zerberus had to dislodge my hold from his horns.

Then he pushed me down – but not on the floor. He impaled me right on his hot length, thicker than a pole. We both moaned as I swallowed him whole, my walls pulsing around his tremendous shaft.

I had never experienced any of this with Gianni. I didn't think I had ever had a release either with him. Oh, my poor Gianni!

"Stop. Thinking. About. Him." Zerberus hissed, each word punctuated by a mighty thrust.

After that he mated me like the cold-blooded beast he was. He was punishing me for thinking of Gianni.

I was shoved up and down against the scales over his abs, the rock and grind of our bodies coming togetherfilled the corridor. The blue flames aligned in the corridor seemed more intense.

"Mmmph..."

I panted, my mouth hanging open, saliva leaking out. Harsh growls came from the back of his throat, his wings spread open, had curled slightly on the top. Then I clenched hard on him, triggering his own pick.

Zerberus bellowed, orgasm erupted from him, his wings jerking. The legendary sight was enough to induce my third or fourth climax.

I moaned, letting his dragon cream paint my inside and splatter oto my stomach. Desire clawed at me, but the splashes of my own climax were easily lost in the mess of Zerberus's explosion.

Then my brain flatlined.

"You will rest now and stay where I put you." Were the last words I recalled, as I briefly spotted the stony floor after he tossed me over his shoulder and walked us somewhere.

Soft sheet and darkness welcomed me.

I fall asleep with a smile on my face, with his arms around my waist, his lips over my forehead and his scaly presence in my heart.

READ UP TO CHAPTER 31 ON PATREON!

patreon.com/ladytrex

NEXT UPDATE NEXT SATURDAY LOVES!!!