Chapter 9A

AN/ Here part 1 of chapter 9!! :D 

VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! (CLICK ON THE STAR BOTTON)

###

Warning: +18 content below!

A jolt of sensation shot through my body, interrupting anything I had been thinking or feeling before. His rough tongue flicked across certain spots, and everything inside me broke.

"Oh," I moaned, my vision blurry. "Oh... my... God..."

I writhed, spasmed and made noises that I had never thought I could produce as every part of her body constricted.

My eyelids fluttered shut and the dragon paused, watching me from down there as I shattered into a million pieces, before going limp in his warm embrace. 

He let out a low growl of appreciation, cradling me to his chest. "Your taste is enough to madden me."

"What..." I mumbled, my eyes closed in a bliss as his big hand caressed my head.

"Mmh?"

"What was that?"

He stilled, then let out a low chuckle. There was something about it that suggested complacency.

"That, my princess, was just the beginning," he murmured into my ear, lips brushed my earlobe and placed a firm kiss right below. "I'm going to mate you now. Fuck you, until you forget you have a dead boyfriend."

I forgot as soon as he dipped his head towards my chest and circled my right breast with his hot tongue, sucking my nipple into that fire-breathing mouth.

This creature was touching me in places that had never been touched before, giving me feeling I had never felt. And I had never wanted anything more... 'But he's a dragon! He is not human!' I told myself. All my life I had wanted a partner, and I thought I found the perfect one. Never have I ever expected to find one like this.

'I must feel this way for some lizard power he has... because this cannot be real.'

He rose his head from my chest and glared.

"I can read your thoughts now," he said with irritation, "and oh, trust me, this-", He lifted my bottom up and inserted the head of his penis inside my entrance, "-is very real. Isn't it?"

"It's too big," I yelped, eyes wide, panicking.

"Shhhh," he said, kissing my mouth harshly, "You were born to be mine."

'Don't submit! He is going to treat you like a slave.'

'He has protected you before.'

'He is raping you!'

'But I want him! Need him.'

"My heart will always belong to my boyfriend." I snapped, hoping to anger him.

Instead he let out a laugh that almost made me cum. "That pimple of a boy may have taken what's mine," he barked, blue flames swirling in his eyes, "but your first orgasm belongs to me." 

A shaky breath left my parted lips. "But not the last!"

"Oh my sweet innocent human," He pushed me toward him, his length sliding smoothly over my sex and up to my belly. He bit my bottom lip before he said in a low snarl, "There will never be a last. I'll fuck you until the end of time and beyond." 

AN/ hot hot hot!!