\\Happy birthday! <3//

Idk the canon birthday soooooo, why not

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Nobody's POV:

Mr puzzles was making himself some lemon tea until Meggy tapped his shoulder, he turned to look at her. "So, quick question when is your birthday?" He asked Mr Puzzles took a sip of their tea before speaking.

"It's tomorrow actually..." That's when Meggy stayed quiet, randomly running out of the room.

Meggy's POV:

"Guys! Guys! Tomorrow is Mr Puzzles birthday!" Meggy exclaimed. The others stayed quiet, Bob spitting out his soda. "Its that ugly son of a bitch's birthday?" Bob said, annoyed. Saiko (who finally appeared) slapped him across the head. "Random Japanese sentence!" (Idk Japanese i'm sorry T^T) Saiko said.

Random time skip.

Mr Puzzles got sent out to buy groceries by 4. The others were planning to play a surprise birthday party for Mr Puzzles. 

"This is fucking stupid" Bob complained. "Well, today is his birthday so no need to be mean about it. Anyways, Mario did you get the present out of the mall?" Meggy asked. Mario stayed quiet. "Ohhh, so that's what Mario forgot"

"Mario..you idiot. He could come any second no-" As Smg4 was about to finish his sentence, Mr Puzzles came through the door. "Hey, the store was close.....d?" He looked around the place. 

"S-Surprise!" Meggy yelled out, nervous. Mr Puzzles looked in awe. "Aww, thank you guys" Everyone chuckled a bit nervously. "Mario also forgot to get your present so.....sorry" Tari said, sad.

Mr Puzzles started to giggle a bit. "What do you mean? My present is right here in the castle." Mr Puzzles said. Meggy began balling her eyes out after he said that. "Thank you again" "No prob"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Yipeee the end. (Sorry if its short, I just ran out of ideas for the chapter)

(284 words)