↘︎I sometimes wish....↖︎

Mr Puzzle's POV:

I'd sigh as a I make my tea, the others eating breakfast. I felt a hand on my shoulder, when I turned around it was 4. "Hey, man. Are you okay?" He asked.

"Oh, yeah. I'm just tired and I didn't get enough sleep." I said, the truth is I was lying a little. I was done making my tea and grabbed the sugar, pouring a little in my tea. Nothing can be wrong with a good evenings tea.

As I took a sip, I tasted something weird and gross before spitting it out. The crew noticed. I'd cough. "W-What is wrong with my tea?! It didn't taste like this yesterday!" I yelled. I stared at them and I saw that they were DIRECTLY looking at Mario.

I wasn't surprised at all that Mario was the one who did it. "Of course he would be the one who did it" I sighed before pouring the tea out. "I'm not even in the mood to make another cup of tea. I'm going back to sleep" I walked to the living room and laid down on the couch.

I heard some footsteps but I just didn't turn around. "Hey.....Mr Puzzles, are you okay?" I heard a familiar voice which was Tari's. "Yeah...I'm just not in the mood to talk anymore." I sighed.

She stayed quiet for awhile before putting something down on the table and went away. When I turned around to the table, it was a rubber duck on the table. I chuckled a bit, grabbing the duck and squeezing it.

"Such a cute ducky"

.

.

.

.

(266 words, it was short I know-)