→Mr Puzzles backstory (Yipeee!)←

I was bored so its time  to continue making the backstory:

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Nobodys POV:

Smg4 poked Mr Puzzles. He was bothered a bit but didn't mind, he continued to squeeze the rubber duck that Tari gave him. "Hey, quick question. How was your parents like?" As 4 asked him, Mr Puzzles froze, droppig the rubber ducky.

"Well......."

.

.

.

.

.

[TW!: Child abuse, drinking, and g0r3!]

[????] was watching TV, he was laughing over the comedy. But then, his mother turned off the TV. "Go. To. Sleep, [????]" His mother said, angry at him. "Awww, but I was getting to the good part" [????] sighed.

"I said go to fucking sleep!" She raised her beer bottle, as soon as [????] saw it he ran to his room. "I knew we should've taken you back to your grandpa's house." She groans.

The next day, [????] was back from school and was watching TV. His father came in the living room and switched the channel to a sports channel. "I was watching that...."[????] said, sad that his channel got switched.

"Does it look like I give a shit, brat? Get me some fucking beer, mistake" His dad, rolled his eyes. [????] sighs before getting up and going to the fridge. There was no more beer.

"Uhm......Father! We ran out o-of beer!" As [????] said that his father stomped right in front of him. He grabbed him by his hair. "You stole all of it, didn't you?!" He yelled at [????].

"N-No, I didn't I s-" As he had a chance to talk, his father threw him at a wall.

"Ack!" [????] started tearing up. The mother walked in with a letter with [????]'s grades. "How come your fucking failing?!" His mother yelled. "What?!" His father was even more angry.

"[????], why can't you do anything right?! Your failing school because of this dumb tv!" his mum yelled at him. [????] kept quiet, sobbing silently. "Don't start crying now! It's your fault your failing!" His dad also yelled at him.

"I swear, your a good for nothing tv freak! I can't believe your our son!" The mother yelled, getting ready to him with a beer bottle. Until suddenly... it was all black for [????].

He then woke up to see a lot of blood and a knife in his hands, he looked down to see his dead parents on the floor.

[????] dropped the knife. He stared in horror before running away to the basement. He continued to sob quietly, he stared at the old TV they had. "I-I'll....get into television and m-make them proud....." He grabbed the closest knife by him and slowly started cutting his neck.

He was in pain but chuckled a bit, [????]'s neck was bleeding even more. He was laughing and screaming in pain. He grabbed the TV and placed it on his headless(?) head.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"And....that is how i'm here" Mr Puzzles sighs, uncomfortable about this. As he looked up, the whole crew was there, balling their eyes out. A few seconds later, the crew gave Mr Puzzles a big hug.

Including 3 was hugging him, which was suprising. Mr Puzzles was shocked by this before slowly hugging all of them back, smiling(?).

.

.

.

.

.

Meh [bleeping] hands.

(516 words)