✩Helping Meggy with breakfast✩

Nobody's Pov:

It was 6AM and Meggy was the only one up, she wanted to make breakfast for the others so they wouldn't starve. Meggy was too short to reach the milk, someone then grabbed the milk for her. It was Mr Puzzles, he handed her the milk. She was shocked to see him awake.

"Here you go, Meggy" Mr Puzzles says, smiling(?). Meggy slowly grabbed the milk, there was a awkward silence until Meggy spoke up. "Do you wanna help me make breakfast for the others?" She asked. Mr Puzzles nods. "What are we making?" He asks, unsure of what they're making.

"We're making pancakes with bacon and eggs, you can help me with the pancakes first" Meggy explained to him. "Oki dokie" Mr Puzzles agreed.

A few minutes has passed of awkward silence, Mr Puzzles was mixing the batter and Meggy was getting the eggs. "So, I heard you in your...song. You said that you had no friends and you were lonely, what do you mean about that?" Meggy broke the silence

Mr Puzzles was taken back from the question, "Well..People never wanted to be my friend because they thought I was weird. So, I watched TV all day, everyday. The TV is all I had in my life." He explained, still mixing the batter. "Oh...i'm sorry." Meggy apologized.

"For what? It's not like you did anything wrong..I'm also sorry about what happened to one-shot Wren." Mr Puzzles smiled. "It's fine. Now, let me see if the batter is ready." Meggy said as she dipped her finger in the batter, tasting the batter. She stayed quiet for a while, Mr.Puzzles was worried a bit.

"Did...I do bad? I'm sorry if I di-" As Mr Puzzles was about to finish his sentence, Meggy said this. "It tastes...so yummy! You did well, Mr Puzzles!" Meggy smiled.

Mr Puzzles was surprised about Meggy's response about the batter. "Ah...thank you, Meggy" Mr Puzzles smiled. After they finished making the pancakes, they were gonna make the bacon but the bacon ran out"

"Oh....I guess only Pancakes with eggs?" Mr Puzzles suggested as meggy nodded. She grabbed the eggs, placing them in the bowl.

After they were done making the eggs, they placed the cooked eggs in a big bowl and the Pancakes on a plate.

"You are a surprisingly good cook, Mr Puzzles" Meggy complimented him. "Thanks, Meggy. Now, do we just wake the others up or...?" Mr Puzzles asks her. "Yep! I'll wake them up, brb!" Meggy left to wake up the others.

She got them after a few minutes, the crew was shocked to see the breakfast. "Wow! Meggy, you made this by yourself?" 3 asked. "Nope, I didn't just do it! Mr Puzzles helped me with it, he is a good cook!" Meggy smiled. 4 stared at Mr Puzzles, "Did he poison it or somethin'?" 4 asked.

"Of course, he didn't! I watched him the whooollllee time." Meggy explained. "Can Mario eat now? Mario is a-hungry" Mario yelled. The crew and Mr Puzzles laughed.

.

.

.

.

.

(My brain hurts)

(494 words)