→-Shopping trip has gone wrong-←

Meggy's POV: (Yipeee)

Smg4 planned to go to a shopping mall and most of the crew, even me, begged to go with 4. Of course 4 is broke but we wanna make him even more broke.

"Ughh! Fine, fine! You guys can come but Mr Puzzles is coming with us because we can't trust him being alone in this castle!" 4 declared, the crew stared at Mr Puzzles who was (somehow) sipping his tea and didn't seem bother by this. He then noticed that the whole crew was staring at him.

"What?" He says. 3 faceplams. 

*Perfect cut off scream  from 3*

(The magic time skip bc of *bleeping school*)

We were at the mall. "Okay, we're gonna split up in groups of two. Mr puzzles, 3, Boopkins, and meggy you guys go on that side of the mall. Then me, Tari, Mario, and Bob are going to this side of the mall. Got it?" 4 suggested

"Why do I have to be with the TV fr-" Before 3 could even finish, I slapped him across the head. "3, don't be rude!" I yelled. 3 rolled his eyes then our group left, Boopkins was holding on to Mr Puzzles's leg most of the time because well...it's Boopikns.

Nobody's POV:

Mr Puzzles didn't mind it. "So, where are we going first?" He asks, the truth is they didn't even know where they were gonna start. "Why is he even in our group anyways?" 3 was the most annoyed with Mr Puzzles.

"Come on, 3, at least give tv guy a chancee" Boopkins said, still clinging on to Mr Puzzles leg. "Wait...Where's Meggy?" Mr Puzzles asked, noticing that Meggy's gone. They started panicking.

"What did you do?!" 3 quickly blamed Mr Puzzles which is not surprising. "M-Me?! I didn't do anything this tim-" "LIAR!" 3 yelled at Mr Puzzles, cutting him off.

"I-I swear! I didn't do anything!"

.

.

.

.

.

(Part 2? I'm running out of ideas)

(312 words)