| Unveiling Emotions |

Author Note - Guys, what should I even say, I mean there's a limit to stupidity. Please check the story description and even the author's note. I clearly wrote that soft-hearted people should skip the book.

Still, some people want to read it, and then they want to make foolish comments.

As you all know, my book "Love You Mr. Arrogant" has been taken down from Wattpad.

Guys, there were 113 chapters, each chapter had at least 2500 words. Just imagine how much time I spent writing the book, and now, because of some unkind readers, it's gone.

There are even more fools who are making nasty comments about "Her Nightmare."

I was going to share these details later, when the right time came, but it seems like some people have no patience.

Devansh Agnihotri has Intermittent Explosive Disorder (IED), which will be mentioned after 2 chapters.

This note isn't for the readers who offer constructive feedback within reasonable limits. It's directed at those individuals who derive pleasure from hurling insults and negativity.

For updates, it will be every Saturday.

If the target is not met, there won't be an update, and don't expect an update the minute the target is met.

Once the target is met, I will post the update.

I might sound rude, but I'm not sorry because, guys, I've had enough because of some readers.

And for those who haven't voted yet, please take a moment to go back to the previous chapters and cast your vote. There's a significant gap between the number of views and the number of votes. Your support means a lot.

***
Target 🎯 for this chapter

Votes 300+
Comment 70+

***

Please vote for the chapter and leave comments as well!

PARINIDHI

My heart raced, its rhythm akin to a runaway train, threatening to break free from the confines of my chest.

For so long, I had shielded my mother from the bitter truth of my disastrous marriage, bearing the weight of countless pains and sorrows alone. And now, Devansh had brazenly breached those protective barriers by summoning her to his opulent mansion.

But how could this be? Just earlier today, I had crossed paths with Sahil, and now, in a twist of fate, Devansh had brought my mother here. It seemed far too orchestrated to be mere chance.

Driven by a surge of urgency and a torrent of thoughts, I sprinted towards the mansion, my mind racing as I reached the imposing gates and hurried inside.

As I reached the door in a rush, the sight before me knocked the breath out of me.

There was my mother, seated elegantly on the sofa, with Devansh nestled at her feet, his head resting on her lap as she gently stroked his hair.

I blinked furiously, almost wanting to slap myself to ensure this wasn't some dream.

It was undeniably real; my jaw hung agape in astonishment.

"Di, you're here," Rahul's voice snapped me back to the present, or rather, to a bewildering reality.

"Huh?" I muttered absentmindedly as I stepped inside.