Chapter 31: Job Founded/Bluey

As Mackenzie drove back to his Parents house he thought of how his day turned out, he finally was going out with the Girl he's been wanting for ages and now he was finally happy after what had felt for a eternity. As he got home he parked in front of his house and started walking inside. Where than he started to wonder more important thoughts, did his parents leave me anything?, or was he even gonna own the house. But he went on to first decided to achieve the most important thing at that moment. A job, so Mackenzie sat down at the sofa and wondered where on Earth would he work at? He wondered until a buzz interrupted his thinking. It was a text from Snickers.

Snickers: Yo what's good?

Mackenzie: What's up man?

Snickers: Nothing much, so whatcha up to?

Mackenzie: Just trying to find a Job. You know after the whole losing my Parents thing.

Snickers: Yeah sorry about that still.

Mackenzie: it's good, you don't need to feel bad. I just need to keep on with my life. I can't let the past hold me back.

Snickers: That's true, well nice texting you man, you can tell me when you want to hang I'm always up for it.

Mackenzie: I know

Mackenzie put his phone away as he stared into the Tv, after a few seconds he turned it on. His Parents were never into the whole "Roku" or "Apple TV" stuff so they had cable. Although Mackenzie thought it was dumb he had to admit it had a charm to it. Mackenzie was flipping through channels looking for what to watch when he stumbled upon a AD, showing a Manly Dog talking about his Company that has to do with fixing cars. Mackenzie never liked AD's so he was about to change it until something caught his ear. The Dog said that they're always hiring for anything. And on the TV showed a number to call. Mackenzie stared at it for a second until taking a picture on his with his phone. And quickly saved it. Then he turned off his TV and ran outside, got into his car and drove off. He didn't need a GPS or a Map because he's seen that shop before. Eventually he got to the place and checked around to see if anyone was inside, and to his Luck it was closed. Mackenzie was bummed that the shop was closed. So he went home and decided to switch on his PlayStation and play some "Red Dead Redemption 2" to get stuff off of his mind. While playing he got a text from Bluey.

Bluey: Hey Babe

Mackenzie: Hey Bluey

Bluey: Hey, Aren't you gonna call be Babe back?

Mackenzie: Oh yeah sorry, so what's up babe?

Bluey: Just wanted to text to see if I could come over?

Mackenzie: Uh.. Yeah sure I could use some Company

Bluey: Alright I'll be there in a few minutes bye I love you!

Mackenzie: Love you too. Bye

Mackenzie went back on his game until he heard a knock on the door. He went to check and showed it was Bluey.

Bluey: Hi Mackenzie!

Mackenzie: Hey Bluey!

Both of the Dogs hugged with a kiss. Eventually both ended the Hug and walked into the house.

Mackenzie: So what do you wanna do?

Bluey: We could watch a movie

Mackenzie: Sure I'll..

Bluey: But..

Mackenzie: But what?

Bluey: But could we get some food while watching to movie?

Mackenzie: Sure I don't see what would be the problem.

Bluey: Yayy!

Mackenzie: So what type of Food are you feeling?

Bluey: How about Chinese?

Mackenzie: Sure let's go I'll drive

Bluey: Babe could I drive?

Mackenzie: Blu.. I mean Babe I'm the Man and you're the Woman we do different things like I'm the one who..

Mackenzie stopped as Bluey was doing "the please face" He found it very cute and overtaking.

Mackenzie: Fine, here you go

Bluey: Yes..

Bluey got into the drivers seat while Mackenzie climbed into the shotgun. And both were on their way to the Chinese Restaurant. Although Bluey was a bit of a wreak less driver he made it and both went inside.

Cashier: Welcome to Chin-Chong- Chinese Fast food how can I help you?

Mackenzie: Hi, can I get two large plates, one with Orange Chicken, chow-Main, and rice. And what about you Babe?

Bluey: I'll do the same, thank you

Cashier: Ok that will cost you... 31 dollars and 51 cents.

Mackenzie pulled out two twenty dollar bills and gave it to the cashier.

Mackenzie: Keep the change

Cashier: Thank you very much, and would this be to go or for here?

Mackenzie: To go

Cashier: Ok it's gonna be about ten minute wait.

Mackenzie: Ok thank you

As they waited Mackenzie and Bluey chatted about random stuff and eventually the food came out and both were on their way back to Mackenzie's place. They both got home and laid the food on the table.

Bluey: Mackenzie

Mackenzie: Yeah?

Bluey: Do you have anything to drink?

Mackenzie: Like what?

Bluey: How about some soda?

Mackenzie: Sure

Mackenzie walked over to his fridge and pulled out two soda, he handed one to Bluey and opened one for him.
Mackenzie placed the food on his Lap.

Mackenzie: So what do you want to watch?

Bluey: how about a Pixar movie?

Mackenzie: Sounds good, which one?

Bluey: How about  "Up"?

Mackenzie: Alright then

Mackenzie put on the Movie and both watched while eating and drinking. They both were happy as ever enjoying their company with each other. Both were cuddled up together enjoying their warmth and comfort. Mackenize was watching the movie until he felt something down at his crotch. He looked down to see his Penis was hard as a rock. Mackenzie quickly covered up his crotch with pillows on the sofa. Bluey look noticed what Mackenzie was doing.

Bluey: Mackenzie what are you hiding?

Mackenzie: Wh-What

Bluey: Your hiding something aren't you?

Mackenzie: N-No I'm not just keep watching the movie.

Bluey was in a playful mood and without Mackenzie noticing Yanked the pillows away from Mackenzie.

Bluey: Aha....

Bluey stared down at Mackenzie's crotch not knowing what to say, her face was filled with Rose redness. Mackenzie looking away filled with Blush.

Mackenzie: Um....

Bluey slowly went and grabbed Mackenzie's Penis

Mackenzie: Woah! Bluey what are you doing?!

Bluey: Don't worry Mackenzie just relax and enjoy.

Enjoy that chapter? Well theirs something stored for nexts week chapter and the more to come. I said Up because it's my favorite Pixar movie. Have a good rest of your day and don't forget to smile bye. :)