Chapter 24: Lonesome/Midnight Plan

Mackenzie passed out on his bed, forgetting what went down the day before. A few hours went by when the Sun first peaked above the mountains. Mackenzie woke up feeling terrible and crusty from his face due to the tears. He slowly got up from his bed, his paws hit the cold floor which made him shiver a bit, waking him up.

Mackenzie: Ah shit why is it so cold

Mackenzie put some socks on the prevent the cold on his paws. He got up and slowly made his way to the kitchen where he grabbed some milk, a bowl from the drawer, and some cereal. He made the bowl of cereal and started eating. He stared at his paws, then outside just enjoying the view of nature. Forgetting about this phone. Just as he was forgetting his phone, it dinged, he was not gonna pick it up. But he slowly made his way to his phone. It was Rusty.

Rusty: Hey

Mackenzie: Yeah?

Rusty: You wanna hang out

Mackenzie: Not really

Rusty: Why not

Mackenzie:...

Mackenzie turned off his phone, and just stared into nothing... then snapped back in reality. He looked around his house, then back to the wall he was staring at originally, but realized something, he got of the chair he was sitting in and walked towards his parents bedroom, he peaked inside of it, not seeing much he opened the door fully, revealing nothing. Mackenzie raised an eyebrow and went to his phone to text his Mum.

Mackenzie: Mum where are you?

He waited a minute No response. He texted again.

Mackenzie: Mum?

Nothing so he texted his dad.

Mackenzie: Dad?

Nothing. He turned off his phone and went to his room where he grabbed his stuff. And decided to head to the gym to get stuff off his mind. So he took the car he wasn't suppose to, and drove off to the gym. When he got inside, it was almost empty inside. He went to work his muscles out to look better. While he did it he thought where on earth would his parents would be. While the worked out he checked his phone

Mackenzie: Holy crap a hour already?

Although it wasn't that much time spent he decided to go home and do whatever he felt like. So he turned on the car and drove off. Just then he got a call. It was Snickers.

Snickers: Hey man

Mackenzie: what's up Snickers

Snickers: How you holding up?

Mackenzie: With what?

Snickers: You know Bluey?

Snickers made Mackenzie remember what happened the day before. Tiny tears staring forming in Mackenzie's eyes.

Snickers: You crying man?

Mackenzie wiped his tears

Mackenzie: Ah... no just... I got something in my eye

Snickers: Alright man

Mackenzie: So di-d you want to tell me something else besides about Bluey?

Snickers: Not really, but if you wanna hang out am willing to.

Mackenzie: Na am..... good am just gonna me by myself today.

Snickers: Ah alright man see ya later

Mackenzie: See ya

Mackenzie hung up his phone and drove back home, he got home and went inside. He plopped himself on the sofa, thinking about Bluey, more tears started to form.