Chapter 23: Regret and Sorrow

Snickers and Mackenzie drove in silence as they came back from Bluey's birthday to Mackenzie's house. Eventually Snickers stopped in front of the Boarder collies house. Snickers unlocked and the car door, Mackenzie opened the door, closed it behind him and walked to his front door. Snickers handed Mackenzie some flowers and drove off, Makenzie watched Snickers drive off, Mackenzie walked into the house shut the door behind him, he stood in the same spot for a few seconds, processing what Happened again. Mackenzie punched the Wall with pure anger making a deep dent in the wall.

Mackenzie: Why, Why, Why I had to Fuck it all up. It's all my fault.

Mackenzie started hitting himself on his head, giving him a massive headache, not remembering how he gave himself head trauma a few days ago. An hour passed by which then Mackenzie sat on the couch staring at nothing for a bit, then a ring stoped the silence. Mackenzie grabbed his phone, it was Rusty? What did he want? Mackenzie opened the message to read what it said.

Rusty: Hey man you alright?

Mackenzie: Not really

Rusty: Hope you feel better man, anyway Bluey's doing a sleepover again at her house.

Mackenzie: And?

Rusty: You are probably not gonna enjoy what you're gonna see.

Mackenzie: What makes you say that?

Rusty: Not gonna say

Mackenzie didn't like what Rusty was doing. But he was interested in what he meant by he wasn't gonna like? Mackenzie was hesitant but decided to figure out what Rusty meant. So he went to wash his face to clear the dry tears from his face, combed his hair so it looked nice again, grabbed his phone and wallet and headed off. Mackenzie made the way up to Bluey's house not before it started raining. Though Mackenzie didn't turn back. By then the rain came down heavy and with tons of water. The sky turned dark, the only light source was the street lights that came around every now and then. Mackenzie walked up the hill until he saw Bluey's house. He could make out that the parents had left but since Rusty was there, he figured his friends were still there. As Mackenzie walked to the front door he remembered that snickers gave him some flowers to give to a special person, which to him was Bluey, he got everything ready he thought of the apology, how he was gonna act, everything he needed to do. Finally he went up to the front door and knocked... nothing so he knocked again.... And yet nothing again. Mackenzie turned the doorknob which opened the door, and was greeted by no one. Strange he thought. Though he heard some noise coming from the backyard, so he went to where the backyard was located. Not before getting stoped by Bandit.

Bandit: Hey kid what brought you here again?

Mackenzie: Hey Mr. Heller I was wondering where Bluey is?

Bandit: Oh she's in the backyard with her friends.

Mackenzie: Ok thanks

Mackenzie was about to walk away when he was stoped by Bandit.

Bandit: Hey kid

Mackenzie: Yeah?

Bandit: Can I ask you something

Mackenzie: Sure

Bluey: About what happened at the party....

Mackenzie: I know, am sorry for doing that I shouldn't have acted  like how I did so....

Bandit: No not that

Mackenzie: Then what?

Bandit: Why did you act like that?

Mackenzie: Oh um.....

Bandit saw that Mackenzie didn't want to answer his question. So he left Mackenzie do what he was gonna do. So Mackenzie made his way to the backyard. Where he saw everybody there. Rusty saw Mackenzie and made his way to Mackenzie.

Rusty: Hey Mackenzie what are your doing here?

Mackenzie: Came to see Bluey

Rusty: Dude it not the right time.

Mackenzie: Rusty please

Rusty saw Mackenzie's sorrow face, so he pointed the direction where Bluey was, he saw that she was talking to her friends. But with Jean-Luc, Holding H-Hands? Then they both kissed. Which made Mackenzie's heard sank down all the way to his feet. It didn't help him feel better that Bluey saw Mackenzie. Bluey went towards Mackenzie.

Bluey: Mackenzie what are you doing here!?

Mackenzie: I came to say sorry Bluey

Bluey: No Mackenzie you need to leave

Mackenzie: Bluey plea...

Jean-Luc: She told you, you need to leave

Mackenzie turned his head to face Jean-Luc then back to Bluey.

Mackenzie: Bluey Please...

Bluey: No Mackenzie leave

Mackenzie: Blu...

Bluey: MACKENZIE LEAVE!! NOW

Mackenzie saw the anger in Bluey's face and voice.

Bluey: and Besides.... Am dating Jean-Luc

Mackenzie: Why

Bluey: Why? He gave me the best gift I could ask for and you didn't gift me anything!

Mackenzie: But..

Bluey: But what

At that point Bluey's friends huddled around Mackenzie telling him stuff.

Indy: Mackenzie you need to leave now.

Coco: Yeah stupid boarder Collie

Mackenzie's anger started building up. Until he count hold back and snapped.

Mackenzie: Shut the fuck up you dirty whores!

Bluey couldn't stand Mackenzie anymore.

Bluey: Mackenzie Boarder Collie I will not love you every now get out now you dumb dog.

Mackenzie started to tear up at the words Bluey said, he was done, so he laid down his flowers on the floor. And left the house. Bluey watched him leave, she couldn't help feel bad about what she did to Mackenzie.

Jean-Luc: it's ok Bluey he deserved it.

Rusty looked at Jean-Luc

Rusty: Dude shut up

Bluey: Not you To Rusty

Rusty Rolled his eyes and went on his phone. While Mackenzie walked down to his house with the rain still pouring, he was wet and drenched in it. He couldn't help and started to cry to himself.  After all he did for her he goes out with Jean-Luc, Mackenzie cried more louder and louder.

Mackenzie: What did I do for this to happen to me?

Mackenzie walked until he reached his house. He went into his room and cried himself to sleep. How could have he been so...... Foolish.

I hoped you guys enjoyed to chapter, sorry I always rushed these things, am just busy. But it's gonna get good. Have trust. Have a great day. :)