Chapter 13: Bluey's Sleepover Part: 2

Mackenzie got up out of his sleeping bag a few minutes later. Wiping the tears from his eyes and saw that his friends weren't there anymore.

Mackenzie: where did they go?

Mackenzie thought to himself as he got up from his sleeping bag and. Took a look around nobody was there. No noise nothing. He got up and walked towards where everybody was last time. And nobody was there nothing was there. It was like there was no party. Mackenzie started to get a little nervous.

Mackenzie: Ok guys you got me you can stop now.

But nothing responded. All he heard was his breathing and paw steps as he made his way around the house. Now anxious about what's going on.

Mackenzie: Bluey?, Lucky?, Rusty?, Snickers?

Yet nothing.

Mackenzie: Ok this isn't fucking funny Guys.

Mackenzie went to the front yard. Where he was greeted my darkness. No houses,no sun, not a single car in sight. Just an empty road. That looked like it went on forever. Mackenzie slowly made his way towards the road and started walking. And went a little faster every sending.

Mackenzie: Hello!

His voice echoed with no one responding. Then he saw a little flame. He started at it. He just stood there staring at it until the flame started moving. So Mackenzie followed it. And followed it. And followed it until. He came across a car wreck. Mackenzie walked slowly to the Car. He approached the broken Passenger window. And was about the see who it was. Until he started to shake violently. And then Mackenzie snapped out of it. Mackenzie looked up to see Rusty's Face.

Mackenzie: AHHH HOLY SHIT!

Rusty: Yo you good?

Mackenzie: No because your fucking ugly face is in front of me

Rusty: Hey why the hell are you mad with me? The hell did I do to you?

Mackenzie: Nothing sorry am just had a bad dream. How long was an asleep for?

Rusty: About a hour

Mackenzie: Where is everybody?

Rusty: Lucky, and Snicker's are watching a movie with the girls.

Mackenzie: Ok I'll catch up with you.

Rusty: alright man

So Rusty went on his way to watch the movie. Mackenzie scratched his head. Rubbed his eyes and got up. And walked his way towards the movie where everybody was. Except Bluey

Mackenzie: Hey where's Bluey?

Coco: Bluey's Using the Upstairs Bathroom I think

Mackenzie: oh ok am going to the Downstairs bathroom then.

So Mackenzie went towards the Bathroom.

Lucky: No Bluey's using the Downstairs bathroom.

Coco: oh yeah somebody should stop Mackenzie.

But it was too late Mackenzie opened the door.

Bluey: AHHH

Mackenzie: OH SHIT AM SO SORRY!

Bluey: CLOSE THE FUCKING DOOR MACKENZIE!!

Mackenzie slam the door shut. When he came back to where the others were he was bright as a Tomato. But so was Bluey

Lucky: What happened?

Mackenzie: um.. nothing.. nothing

Snickers: Sure