•16

A week later...

Taraji's POV:

I woke up sore as hell, I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes rising up from the bed.. Fantasia looked like she already finished her morning routine and was laying in bed on her phone cackling hard, "Uh..what's so funny?" I asked

"Nothing, nothing." She responded covering her face laughing still..I looked at her oddly and rolled my eyes getting up, sometimes I get an attitude fast and this was one of those times..

I got up and stomped to the bathroom so she can tell I had an attitude, I slammed the door and heard the kids barging in the room..They usually knock though, They got dropped off yesterday by Tasia's Mom.. "What's wrong?!" Ziah's little voice spoke along with Dallas

"Nothing, y'all crazy mother is a little upset for some reason.." Fantasia said making it clear so I can hear, "Hmm, okay." They both said in sync walking out of the room.. Sounded like their mouths were stuffed with food, I knew I smelled Fantasias food this morning honey..

As I brushed my teeth after washing my face, the bathroom door opened slowly.. "What's your problem ma'am?" Tasia asked wrapping her arms around me.. I rolled my eyes and moved her hands away from me bending over to spit out the toothpaste, I looked in the mirror and seen her biting her lip staring at me through the mirror..

I wanted it to be quiet but my house shoes were pretty loud as I walked back into the room with my robe on.. "Mama, what I do hm? Talk to me." She said trying to get me to fold using that 'Mama' word.. I ignored her and picked out some grey sweats, white crop top and white socks and went back into the bathroom to shower.. "Mmtch, baby is this about me laughing at my phone?"

I looked back at her, slowly nodding my head..

"I was laughing at a meme mama sorry."

"Uh..Maybe tell me that next time instead of saying nothing the fuck.."

She grabbed my neck..

"Alright watch it Penda..Stop sassing back at me like that." She said letting me go walking away

I smirked and shook my head getting in the shower damn..She got a hold on me chile.. I walked down the stairs and cut up an avocado to make some breakfast with water, After I ate the kids came down stairs with their iPad asking for Zion to come over..

"Yes, y'all I was actually coming over anyways but since yall asked it's definitely a yes!" Zion spoke to them

Ziah and Dallas both high fives each other smiling hard, "Hey Zion look it's mama Raj!"

"Hi mama!!"

"Hi stinka!! I can't wait to see you today!"

"Yes!! I can't wait to see y'all today..As a matter of fact let me start getting ready because I do take a while..Love yall!!"

"Love you too boo."

She hung up, I heard Tasia coming down the stairs.. "You okay mama Raj? I heard you were mad this morning."

"Oh yeah yeah, i'm fine lovebugs thank you for checking on me." I spoke back to them

Ziah gave me a warm hug and Dallas gave me a kiss on the cheek walking back up the stairs.. I saw Tasia in the back smiling as well, Her cute ass.. Let me stop before nobody be coming over and we shut all this shit down cause whew!!

A couple hours later;

Fantasia's POV:

Zion, Ziah and Dallas are here! All my babies.. I called Zion over so we could have dinner and play games together, We ate our dinner which was spaghetti, corn, and salad..

"AHHH TAKE FOUR!!" Zion screamed at Dallas making him get four cards in Uno

"Brooooo, I can't have a damn break" Dallas said under his breath getting mad at Zion and I had been getting his ass all game..

"Aye boy watch that mouth." I said popping him in his mouth..

Everyone laughed including him

Taraji and Ziah were making us cookies and watching us play here and there..After the game I checked my phone and went to my camera roll to look at some pictures to post for today and I seen my babies in my phone, and decided to post it..

After the game I checked my phone and went to my camera roll to look at some pictures to post for today and I seen my babies in my phone, and decided to post it

(guys for the story please pretend that's Zi & Taraji 😭)

I smiled at the picture after posting them and flipped my phone over yawning.. "Ma, I know you ain't tired." Dallas said

I waved him off, "Boy I ain't no tired." I said yawning again

"Yeah, it's about time you wrap it up for the night ma..I'm finna leave anyways, I'm tired and my man miss me too." Zion spoke up

Dallas squinted at her, "You aren't supposed to be dating until you're 80 Zion."

"Boy bye."

Taraji and Zion snickered from the kitchen.. "I wanna meet him!" Ziah said surprising us all

"Uhhh, yeah I gotta go love yall!" Zion said grabbing her keys walking out

"Alright love you!!"

"Be safe lil girl." I said to her

///
An hour later;
Omniscient's POV;

After Taraji & Fantasia gave the kids a bath and put them to bed they then showered and got in bed..

Taraji opened her phone because of how it was blowing up badly..It was the picture Tasia posted..Taraji blushed commenting, "Forever us🩷!" She then turned her phone off cuddling with her wife who was already sleep..

Spending a day with family was amazing..