•9

Fantasia's POV:

After we dropped Ziah & Dallas off with Zion we went off to the club with The Purple Cast.. Yes chile, Dallas finally came home from his lil friend house..But the way Taraji looking they might just have to spend the night over their sister's house..She had on a black dress with a slit on the side that expressed her curves VERY well..While she was driving I just admiring her.."What's wrong baby?" She asked "Nothing mama, I just love admiring you, never seen nothing like this you just look so good." I responded "Alright, don't make me turn this are around or pull to the side Tasia." She said chuckling..I smiled but I actually wanted her to do just that..

*****

When we finally arrived to the club we saw most of our cast, seemed like the rest couldn't make it.."HEY MY GIRLLSSSSS!!" dani squealed walking up to us hugging us "HEY BABYYY." me and Taraji responded..As we walked over to the rest I saw Halle and her sister..Now I can't lie that dress she's in looks amazing..As I snapped out of my thoughts I saw Taraji in my face snapping at me "HELLO!!??" She yelled loud enough so I can hear since the music was loud in the club.."Yeah yeah i'm sorry." I said, she rolled her eyes

"Try to close your mouth when looking at someone other than me Monique.." She said grabbing my chin.. With that she walked away to Danielle, I felt so bad I let her see that..I let my OWN WIFE see me stare at another woman..**SHIT** I thought to myself..I looked over to see Dani shaking her head at me with Taraji not even willing to look at me..I walked over to them and grabbed Taraji's waist "Stop touching me Fantasia, go touch Chloe or whatever.." She said snatching away from me..

I got ahold to her again grabbing her tight waist again.."Taraji stop acting out in front of these people.." I whispered in her ear..I felt like she was smirking..She likes aggressive me..I kept a firm grip to her waist and walked her to the bathroom making sure nobody was in there I locked the door and pinned her against the entrance of the bathroom.."Look Taraji, I only have eyes for you mama..I know you saw me looking at her but trust I don't want her in that way, I was looking at her dress mama I promise you this." I said to her..my voice got even more raspy as the liquor got to me..

She rolled her eyes again with a small smirk, "Keep rolling those fucking eyes I'll have them rolling in a pleasured way Penda.." I said aggressively..She grabbed my hand and unlocked the bathroom door "Oh so y'all hoes made up, bet yall finna go home and fuck hm?" Danielle whispered to us..Taraji chuckled moving side to side vibing with the music.."Actually we are going to eat food first THEN go home and fuck." I responded.. We all laughed..

****
Taraji's POV:

After me and Tasia ate some hot wings and fries..We headed home, now before we go ANYWHERE ELSE..just know we had some LIQUOR in our system.. Once Fantasia opened my side of the door..We walked up to our house door..As I walked in first she slapped my ass and chuckled.."Stop Tasia!" I said laughing..The aroma of warm vanilla hit me..I heard the door lock behind me we sat our left over wings in the kitchen and made our way up the stairs..

Tasia's POV:

We then had a hot shower and sat on the bed to start chatting.. "Mama, do you know how good you look?" I said mesmerized by her.."Baby you did to but I guess no one can look as good as Chloe huh?" She responded smartly grabbing her phone to scroll but I grabbed her phone.."Look, I told you mama I only have eyes for you..And you only, so all that shit you needa cut it out." I said grabbing her neck and started to peck her lips..

Taraji's POV;

She grabbed my neck as well my hand slowly moved from her neck down to her pants..I let out a soft moan purposely to get tease her and get her more horny.."Oh so you teasing me now baby?" She asked taking off my clothes as well as hers.. I bit my lip "Did I not ask you a question Penda?" She said.."I don't know am I?" She responded.. I heard the drawer open..Damn she's getting the strap, blindfolds AND the handcuffs!! She grabbed my hands putting them in the handcuffs..She attached the strap to her waist, she then turned on 'Would You Mind By Janet Jackson..'

'Cause I'm gonna
Bathe you, play with you, rub you, caress you
Tell you how much I've missed you (yeah)
I just wanna
Touch you, tease you, lick you, please you
Love you, hold you, make love to you (uh-huh)
And I'm gonna
Kiss you, suck you, taste you, ride you
Feel you deep inside me, boo (ooh)
I just wanna
Kiss you, suck you, taste you, ride you
Feel you, make you cum too
(I wanna make you cum)
Yeah
Baby, would you mind kissing me
All over my body?
You missed a spot, there..

Fantasia's POV:

"OOOH SHITTT TASIAAAA!!" Taraji screamed..I bit my lip "Uh huh baby you got it, take it." I talked to her..This girl tried to stop me with handcuffs on, is she crazy?? "Oh- Oh My- TASIAAAA" She screamed once again.."Move your fucking hand Taraji, as a matter of fact you obviously don't listen so I want you to hold that shit it." I said watching her struggle to hold it all in..A slight moan left her mouth "Bab- Babyy, i'm sorry i'm sorry!!" She pleaded..

"Nah Taraji, you don't listen for shit then you got an attitude knowing I only want you, but I want you to shut the fuck up and take this shit mama." I responded to her pleading..She tried putting her hand down AGAIN..Now, she must want more because didn't I just tell her to move her hand? "AHHH BABYY I CANT TAKE IT!!" she hollered.."Penda keep your hands above your head and take it like I said before as a matter of fact.." I picked up my pace faster and faster putting her hands above her head in the handcuffs.. "Mhm yeah baby you like it mama?" I asked as she had her mouth open with nothing coming out

"Yes yes yes!! Shittt Tasiaaaa, I'm about to cu- cummmm.." She said dragging her words.. I smirked and went harder and faster..She had her first orgasm, but did she think I was done?? Cause I'm not..I took strap off and stuck my fingers deep inside her I watched her facial expressions as I did that, her mouth opening wide again.. "BABYYYYY OH MY FUCKING-" She shouted "Mmm, yeah baby I know.." I said back to her shouted..Janet's words still filling our room..

Deep in my passion? (Is it good to you, baby?)
'Cause I'm gonna
Bathe you, play with you, rub you, caress you
Tell you how much I've missed you (I missed you)
I just wanna
Touch you, tease you, lick you, please you
Love you, hold you, make love to you
And I'm gonna
Kiss you, suck you, taste you, ride you
Feel you deep inside me, boo
I just wanna
Kiss you, suck you, taste you, ride you
Feel you, make you cum too
Oh, baby
Would you mind?

Her eyes started to feel with tears..That's how I know I fixed that attitude, "Mmmmm.." She hummed "Yeah baby, I know I know let it out..Let it ALL out for me" I said as I pumped my fingers in and out faster.."Baby!! I'm about to cum again!!" She yelped at me.."Oh yeah baby? Do it then..You look so pretty.." I said "Mhmm- mhm..I'm trying to take it baby.." She whimpered to me.."I know baby, stay still for me...Good girl.." I responded still pumping my fingers in and out..She came all on my fingers, I slowly took them out and licked them slowly in front of her..She was still trying to catch her breath "Mhm, Catch your breath girl." I said jokingly.. "Oh..I been caught love!" She said yet still breathing hard..

"Alright bet let's go then round 3?" I said "Wait wait!!" She begged for me to wait in a shaky voice.."Nah let's go Penda.." I said putting the strap back on..But shes so pretty, I stuck it in almost immediately..She started wiping her tears away like she wasn't crying..I lowly laughed as she put her locked up hands over her face..I slowly grabbed her hands putting them down.."Look at me Taraji.." I said but she still had her eyes closed "NOW." I said aggressively "MMM SHIT TASIA, IM ABOUT TO- TO- ughhhhh!" She said as she came all over the strap..But I still went making her cum again and again..By now we are on round 6..

Taraji's POV:

"Sit on my face Taraji.." She said..I happily sat on my face as I started eating her out she played in my hair "Fuck Tasiaaaaa, mhm eat it baby." She said to me..I heard her humming under me "FUCKKK IM GONNA CU- CUM AGAIN BABY.." I screamed as I came..Only she can make me like this..My legs started to tremble..After continued to eat me until i came multiple times..We took another hot shower and laid down..She wrapped her arms around my waist as we turned on some Real Housewives Of Atlanta.."Goodnight mama." She said reaching over to kiss my lips..I kissed back saying "Goodnight baby.." With that we fell asleep..

(whew chileeeee, how did yall like this??)