•1

Fantasia's POV:

We were wrapping up The Color Purple, the few days of us filming. Kendall and I have had a few altercations because he feels as if I don't spend time with him but he doesn't understand filming can last for so many days. I'm not purposely doing this but the few days a filming have been fun and after filming i'm tired.  He unfortunately filed for divorce but as days went by Taraji had been by my side during every step of the way. Along the way, I've gained MAJOR feelings for her.. Danielle wants me to tell her how i feel but i just can't do it..

                               --------------------

Taraji's POV:

I get up frantically jogging toward the door "HERE I COME" i yelled loud enough so they could hear me from inside. I invited Dani & Tasia over for wine and a movie tonight. I open the door to see dani in her pink silky pjs and tasia in her black silky robe. Now they both look good but tasia caught my eye A LOT, "HEY GIRLLLL" dani greeted me as well as tasia greeting me with a warm hug but the hug was longer than usual but I didn't mind her cocoa butter scent filled my nose as we hugged. After the hug she held eye contact which I quickly broke as a smile crept on my chocolate skin. Dani gave me a smirk as she walked away leaving us alone
--------------------
Danielle's POV:

After I greeted Taraji her and tasia gave each other a long hug as if they haven't seen each other in years..They definitely fucking.. Or at least something of that sort because tasia be looking at her like she a snack especially during filming.. I walked away leaving them completely alone because we all know they want each other secretly..
--------------------

Fantasia's POV:
After, a long hug with Taraji I smelled just like her, her vanilla scent made me excited..in many many ways 😏.. I walked over to Dani in the kitchen as she whispers to me "I know yall bitches fucking" I hold back a giggle whispering "No we are not Dani." Taraji makes her way toward us saying "And what are you two whispering about".. Dani and I look at each other awkwardly saying "Nothing,nothing at all." Taraji looks at us suspiciously and pours all of us wine.
--------------------
Omniscient's POV:

Dani and Fantasia walks to the living room as Taraji turns off the lights carrying their wine.. "I'll be back, I'm going to the bathroom." Dani says winking at Fantasia leaving them alone on purpose, Taraji scoots closer to Tasia. Making her anxious, Taraji was thinking how she knows Tasia likes her but hates to admit it.
--------------------
Fantasia's POV:

Taraji scooted closer to me making me nervous I scoot over a little bit away from her calming me down a little bit. Taraji whispered "Stop running baby come back closer to me" resting her hand on my thigh.. Dani came back just in time because I was getting sweaty AS FUCK, instead of sitting by us she rested on the floor with cover saying "Whew, I'm tired i'm probably just going to go to sleep during the movie" Taraji said "Well, I can't complain at least you're here still." I could already tell what Dani was about to do.. She got up smirking "Well my baby does need me so I guess i should be heading home.."