•8

Fantasia's POV:
Well our "nap" lasted all night and we woke up around 7:30 am..We did our morning routine while Ziah was still fast asleep surprisingly, we went downstairs into the living room.."So, what time do you feel like you'll be back home?" I said "I'm not sure Fantasia, is Zion still watching Ziah today?" Taraji said with an attitude.."What's wrong with yo ass?" I snapped back..it's way too early for all this..She ignored me walking up the stairs to get Ziah ready supposedly..I made Ziah breakfast as she got her ready for the day

****

As Ziah walked down the stairs I tried to look at Taraji but she didn't look up at me she just stared in her phone..I got Ziahs ipad out with her fruity pebbles cereal.."Good morningg babygirl" I said to Ziah kissing her forehead "Good morning mommy" she said back picking up her spoon to start eating..Taraji walked over to the counter to sit on it still scrolling on her phone..I walked in between her legs grabbing her phone "What's your problem mama?" She said..I saw her hiding her blush "Nothing I just don't want to do all this stuff today, I want to stay home!" she pouted..I rested my body "Oh..girl! I thought i did something for a second" I said..We laughed it off

***
Taraji's POV:

Once it was around 9:00am the time for me and Tasia to go out for errands..Zion arrived to our house to watch Ziah for the day.."Alright, I'll see y'all later babies." Me and Tasia said kissing Ziah on her forehead.. "Bye mommies!" She said excitedly waiting to spend the day with her big sister..We smiled walking out the door and locking the door.. "I'll see you later baby, make sure to keep your phone." I said pecking her lips..She nodded and got into her black range rover as I got in my white jeep..Driving out of the drive way to go to the press..I had on dress, not longer way above my knees..As I started to play music tasia texted me..

Tasiababy💞: Make sure you watch yourself with that short ass dress on Taraji..Come straight home after that press..

MyRaji💕: Girlllll😂.

Tasiababy💞: Alright now Taraji watch it..

I smiled looking at the message responding by saying "Okay baby, I got you.".....At the press all they did was ask questions about me..Hopefully this was the last one "Last question so how are you and Fantasia" a reporter asked "Oh we forever locked in...that's the love of my life forever." everyone around us started clapping..chanting "Tarasia!! Tarasia!! Tarasia!! Tarasia!!" I smiled walking off to my car..
————————————————————

Fantasia's POV:

I made it home first of course..no one was home..Zion texted me letting me know she had got Ziah and they were at Zion's apartment for the night..I heard the lock on the door click as Taraji crept through the front door locking it behind her..It was around 7pm I looked back from the coach getting up to walk to her..Silence filled the air as the only thing that was heard was the sound of me turning off my phone and us breathing..

"You sure all you been at today was that press?" I asked jokingly..She rolled her eyes "Yes..They were asking many questions" she said walking up the stairs..I walk up the stairs with her "I'm about to shower baby.." She said "How you know I didn't want to join i say humorously.."Come on Tasia" I smiled as we started pulling off our clothes to get in the shower.. The water danced off of our bodies as we started making out.. I couldn't keep my composure..I slipped two fingers in Taraji causing her to scream.."AHHHH FUCK TASIA" i smirked hard as fuck.. "Yeah mama say my name." I said coming closer to her ear..She wrapped her arms around my neck..

I pumped my fingers in and out picking up my pace every moan..her moans were giving me motivation.."TASIA IM GONNA CUM ALREADY BABY" she screamed louder "Let it out mama..Let it out for me..Cum all on these fingers baby.." I said..She did just as I said "Mhhhh baby..SHITTTT".. I took my fingers out and slowly licked them in front of her..tasting all of her juices, she slowly let go of me and threw her head back..

Afterwards, she was sore and I had to help her wash up and myself of course..As we dried off I reminded her "You know you were such a good girl for me baby?" I said, she swatted her hand at me laughing.. I got into my white shorts and shirt..Taraji matched me..I went down the stairs to turn off the lights and check to back sure the door was locked which it was luckily and i'm glad Zion and Ziah weren't near to here how loudly Taraji was screaming my name..I walked back up the stairs and got into bed with my wife..She turned her back to me putting all her ass on me.."Alright now Taraji don't start something again" I said laughing "Maybe I want those fingers again as well as that tongue.." She said smiling..
————————————————————

Trust Fantasia gave Taraji just what she wanted and more..let's just say this time Fantasia licked all her juices off of the strap 😉..