•7

Fantasia's POV

I woke up first this time..As i got up out of the bed and did my morning routine.."Babe!" Taraji screamed from the room "Yes?" I responded back "Come help me up my legs hurt." She said "Ooh, I wonder why." I said raising an eyebrow.. She rolled her eyes "Keep rolling your eyes your legs will hurt more." I said teasing her..As we laughed..

After I helped her with her morning routine we took a shower and went downstairs where we seen Dallas making Ziah breakfast.."Aww, you're such an amazing big brother." Taraji praised Dallas "You really are Dall, good job boy." I agreed He smiled "Oh mom can I go to my friends house you know..Dylan?" he asked "Oh of course I know him and his mom very well of course you can go." I said responding back Taraji side eyed me "You know his mom very well hm?" She asked.. Dallas slowly turned to Ziah saying "Ziah how about we go upstairs and watch tv and leave them alone.."

I chuckled "Yall can stay..And baby it's nothing like that we are kind of close so of course i know her" I said "Mhmmm.." Taraji said sarcastically.. I stare at her "Oh..kay yeah let's go upstairs sis.." he said once again "What's wrong with you Taraji?" I asked as the kids walked up the stairs "Nothing Monique.." she said scrolling on her phone..I grabbed her phone "I only want you Taraji, you know this stop acting like this mama." I responded

"Do i know?" she asked, laughing getting up..I got up right behind her, grabbing her hips "Stop fucking playing with me Penda..I'll fuck you up in this house.." I said aggressively to her "Do it then Monique.." She said responding back pulling away to walk up the stairs..I followed her up the stairs slapping her ass "Girl don't start" I said as we laughed..
————————————————————

A couple hours later-Dropping Dallas & Ziah off (Dylan had a little sister that also invited Ziah over.)

Taraji's POV:

I thought i was going to have a girls night with my baby Ziah but her friend invited her over sadly, but long as my baby has fun..

**At Home**
-Incoming call from Ziah💗-

Taraji; Yes bab- Wait..what's wrong baby??
Ziah: I wanna come home mommy!!
Taraji; Okay baby I'm on the way now
Ziah: Okay please hurry mommy..
*Call ended*

I swiftly picked up my keys walking out of the house "Where you going mama?" I heard Tasia say but i had to get to Ziah to see what was wrong..As I was started the car I saw Tasia lock the door to our house and walked toward my car getting in "Where ever you're going i am as well cause i don't know who you think you are acting like you can't hear." she said putting on her seatbelt

"Ziah randomly called me saying she wanted to go home so i'm picking her up." I snapped back "Girl don't start, just drive to this lady house before you get fucked up." She yelled at me but very softly in her raspy voice.. I put my seatbelt on and drove out of the driveway..After a couple minutes of silence "Where the fuck does she stay" i said "How you going to drive somewhere an- you know what here Taraji, here the address.." She said pulling up the address..

**After a couple of minutes I pulled up and hurried and unbuckled my seatbelt**

"Chill slow down ma." Tasia said but I ignored her knocking on the door as Dylan's mom opened the door I saw my little girl smiling waiting for me "What happened Ziah baby?" I said concerned "I want to go home!! I miss you and mommy." She said with puppy eyes "Okay come on, make sure you got everything..Is your brother coming?" i said "No he isn't he wanted to stay momma raji" she said softly..

I looked up at Dylan's mom and she was just looking at her phone not paying ANY ATTENTION..I heard Tasia stepping up beside me she looked my way and saw the anger in my eyes.."Okay yeah let's go" She said picking Ziah up and using her other hand to to wrap around my waist.. As we walked to the car Fantasia buckled Ziah up..
————————————————————
Fantasia's POV:

After i buckled Ziah up and got in the drivers seat I saw Raji pouting looking out the window with her seatbelt on..You okay baby?" I asked..She nodded softly..I looked back and saw Ziah half way sleep.. I grabbed Taraji's chin "It's okay mama, don't let her get you mad like that.." I said softly causing her to show a little smile on her face..I laughed lowly buckling up my seatbelt..I backed out of their drive way with my hand on Taraji's thigh and one hand on the stirring wheel..
————————————————————
**When we arrived to our house**
I carried Ziah in the house as Taraji got her bag, I laid her down in her bed as me and Taraji snuck our kisses in from Ziah and she was sleep..We crept out of her room smiling.."I'm kinda sleepy myself.." Taraji whispered to me.."Same baby, we should take a nap as well." Taraji nodded as we walked into our room plopping on the bed slowly falling asleep..