Chapter 35

“What do you want now?”

“Woah, relax baby. Is this the way you talk with your love?” Ishan chirped getting inside the bed with Shubman.

It had been an hour since what happened in the living room. Shubman just came back to his room only for Ishan to follow him as well.

Ishan casually slung his arm around Shubman’s waist pulling him closer.

“At least tell me why are you doing all this?”

“What am I even doing? I am just trying to spend some time with you. Don't you like it?”

“No, I don't.”

“Aww shucks, you know I didn't like that too when you used to do it.” Ishan snorted while playing with the hem of his pants.

“You are doing the same thing you hate me for. Doesn't it make you a hypocrite?”

“Oh yeah? Did I ever make people bully you Gill? Did I ever force bullshit in your mind when you were a kid only to justify my actions? At least I am not faking it. We both know what I am doing is not right—”

“Yeah, it's wrong so please stop.” Shubman hissed when Ishan pinched his waist. He pushed his hand away only for Ishan to stare at the scratch Shubman's nails accidentally did on his wrist while he pushed his hand.

“You scratched my wrist? Don't you love hurting me?” Ishan chuckled and Shubman stared at him.

“I did no—”

“I don't want to listen to your yapping now. You really like to hurt me at every chance you get huh. Whether it's physically or mentally, you just love leaving behind your scars.” Ishan scoffed.

“I don't like to hurt you. I have never hurt you intentionally. Why can't you at least understand my point as well?”

“Your point? Right now as well you intentionally pushed me away and your nail—”

“It was because you were provoking me. How am I supposed to react to all the things you are doing? I can't take it.”

“You can't take it huh? But I was forced to take it all? Didn't you always forced down your hands on me? Why did you expected me to react positively then?” Ishan scoffed.

Shubman looked down on his lap at that.

“Look at me Gill and answer me,” Ishan spat forcefully, taking Shubman's face in his hand and digging his nails into his chin.

Shubman winced and Ishan pulled his one hand down now hovering above Shubman.

“Tell me how did you expected me to react when you will just forcefully grab my waist anytime you wanted to?” Ishan asked now mimicking the same with Shubman who bit his lip while slight tears started flowing out of his eyes.

“Come on, tell me how did you expected me to react whenever you will just grab my hips while sleeping with me?” Ishan spat while hands moved down grabbing his hips roughly.

“Ish—”

“No no, tell me how did you expected me to reach whenever you will do this to me?”

“Please I—”

“No Shub, I don't want to hear that! Tell me how did you expected me to react when—”

“It's hurting, please stop.”

“It used to hurt me too! Did that ever stop you? Did that ever stop those boys? Did that ever stop anyone from not hurting me?!”

Shubman sobbed as Ishan roughly grabbed his face in his hands, digging his fingers forcefully into his cheek.