Chapter 26

[A/N - Slight mature content of Abhiyank ahead. Read at your own risk. If you wanna skip then I have mentioned where it ends]

---

PRESENT

"This body is mine, you are mine. No matter what happens just remember you will always be mine."

"Aah aah abhi, yours mmh only yours,"

Abhishek smirked increasing his pace seeing how Mayank was falling apart in his arms.

"Louder sweetie, louder. I want to hear whom you belong to?" Abhishek smacked his thighs thrusting hardly inside Mayank.

Mayank whimpered scratching onto Abhishek's shoulder blades. He leaned his head back onto the wall. Good thing he was trapped between Abhishek and the wall otherwise with the way his legs felt jelly he was surely going to fall.

"Who do you belong to?" Abhishek growled again slamming onto Mayank directly hitting his prostate with each thrust.

"Aaah you, I belong to you." Mayank screamed his orgasm hitting him like a truck.

"Not so fast babe, I am not letting you cum so easily."

"Nngh please Abhi, please let me c—"

[End of mature content]

"MAYANK" A sudden voice jolted both the guys and they turned around only to find Mr Markande and Mr Tendulkar standing by the door.

Mayank's breathe hitched as he saw his father giving him the venomous look. A sudden wave of guilt and embarrassment crept to him as he realized what was he doing.

It was his engagement and here he was getting fucked by someone else on the wall.

He slowly pulled away from Abhishek standing on his own while pulling up his pants to cover his body.

He winced as his legs wobbled, Abhishek helped him to stand up but Mayank stepped back not wanting to be near him at this moment. Abhishek looked at him.

"Dad I—"

"DO YOU HAVE ANY FUCKING IDEA WHAT YOU WERE DOING?" His dad growled.

"I-I can explain-"

"Explain what? That you were too much of a whore? So you couldn't even keep it in your pants on your engagement day?" Sachin Tendulkar scoffed.

"Mr Tendulkar refrain from using any slur on Mayank," Abhishek said pulling Mayank behind him.

"Mr Sharma please I want to talk with my son alone." His dad sighed not wanting to anger Abhishek.

He was Abhishek Sharma after all.

"Whatever you want to talk about, I will be right here. After all we both were a part of this," Abhishek glared back at Mr Tendulkar who were swearing profanities in his mind.

"Mayank tell Mr Sharma to go out," Mr Tendulkar spoke.

"Please Abhishe—"

"No sweetie, I won't leave and that's final." Abhishek said squeezing his hand.

"Mr Markande a second," Sachin Tendulkar said pulling him aside.

Mayank scowled looking at Abhishek in fear.

"Shh don't worry, everything will be fine." Abhishek whispered cradling Mayank's face in his hand.

Oh how much Mayank wanted everything to be actually fine.

---

FLASHBACK

"Shubman"

Shubman looked back at his sister.