Chapter 31

"Damn your mansion is so big...how many people live in here?" Ishan whistled mesmerized by the house.

"Only me and dii," Shubman replied.

"Such a big mansion only for two people? Must be nice to show off your money."

"Ishan," Shubman winced.

"What? There are so many rooms and it's a three story house only for two people. An—" Ishan stopped when he looked around the house a bit too closely.

His breath hitched as he realized something.

"Why did you do this?" Ishan glared at Shubman.

"It's my house, I can make it however I like to." Shubman averted his gaze.

Does he still remember that?

"Ofcourse your house, everything is just about you. Why did you brought me even here? What were you trying to prove?" Ishan snarled.

"I thought you wouldn't remember it–"

"Fuck you Shubman," Ishan spat walking out of the house.

"Ishan please atleast listen to me,"

"Listen to what? You knew it so well...you know it was my dream home. It was the only dream I had. Now you are rubbing it off on my face that how you are living my dream and I would never be able to achieve it."

"It wasn't your dream. You just wanted a house like this, it was my dream to build a house like this and live with you in here. You just had a wish, it was never a dream for you. It was my dream, I had to suffer to make it true. You think I was given everything on a silver platter when I came out of the orphanage? Do you even what kind of people I had to deal with? Why are you treating me like I did all of this intentionally? I never intended things to be like this. I don't like hurting you, I never ever wanted to hurt you." Shubman scowled.

"You didn't wanted to? Then why did you do it? Were you expecting me to enjoy being molested as a child? Being bullied by literally the whole orphanage? Or should I have enjoyed walking out of the orphanage? Not knowing where I am going but just continuing to walking to god knows where? Y—"

"Ishan please, I wasn't aware what was happening to you when I was going back with my dii."

"But you were aware of all those damn touches Gill! You were aware how I was just a child who didn't know a thing about your ill intentions."

"I wasn't elder too Ish, I was being influenced too. I wasn't aware of what I am doing to you was wrong as well. It's not any excuse and I want to ap—"

"Just shut the fuck up, I really am not going to be manipulated by your apologies. I am not the old Ishan who you can sweet talk. You brought me here to fuck right? Let's do it,"

"I didn't brought you here for it. All I just wanted was to spend a night with you here."

"Spend how? By fucking me? Or you want to be fucked by me?"

"Ishan please, I don't want to fuck you."

"Bzzz lie detected Mr Gill, try again." Ishan snorted only for Shubman to glare at him through tearful eyes.

"Think whatever you want to, I can't explain you anything if you aren't ready to even listen. I will wait till you calm down." Shubman murmured walking upstairs. He harshly wiped off his tears while going to his room leaving Ishan alone in the big hallway.

Ishan inhaled a sharp breathe while looking around the mansion.

Shubman can go fuck himself, he won't follow him. He would rather see the big mansion, it's the same how he thought it would be.