Chapter 15

Upon hearing Ishan's scream which sounded like "Help", all the guards rushed to his room only to find the door locked with the guard who was supposed to stand out of Ishan's room was not there as well.

"What are you guys doing here?" Rohit's voice boomed from the corridor as he saw all the guards huddled together.

"I heard a scream," Virat replied.

"Th-" Rohit stopped when a gunshot was heard. Everyone whipped their heads at the closed door where the sound came from.

"Mera muh kya taad rahe ho? Darwaza kholo" Rohit barked and everyone tried to break the locked door.

[What are you all staring me for? Open the door]

Virat kicked the door in an instant as they all barged inside the room, only to find a guard curled up on top of Ishan who was holding a gun and looking at the guard with a horrified expression.

Ishan's gaze wandered to all the guards rushing inside his room.

"I-I didn't meant to, I swear it was by accident." Ishan said quickly throwing the gun aside.

"Quick take him to the doctor," Virat said pointing at ths guard who had been gushing out blood non stop from his chest.

"I am calling Shubman, till then stay here." Rohit said to Virat who nodded his head.

"Please don't tell him, he forced himself on me. I was just trying to save me. This is an accident," Ishan whimpered.

"Take care of Ishan, I will be back in a minute." Rohit said and Virat hummed.

"No wait, please don't call him. I am sorry but it wasn't my fault." Ishan said getting off from bed holding back Rohit who sighed.

"Look boy, you are not in trouble. Shubman wouldn't do anything to you so chill out and just let us do our job because if we don't then we would be the ones in trouble" Rohit said taking Ishan in his arms and throwing him back to the bed.

"I accidentally shot at one of your mates. He would not spare me, please don't tell him it was me-" Ishan yelped when he was thrown onto the bed.

"Listen here you thick ass, it's too early in the morning for me to function my mind. I didn't even had my morning tea so don't make me take out my anger onto you. Stop whining, button up your shirt and wear some pants. And let me do my job." Rohit grunted.

Ishan bit his lip seeing the anger on their face and stopped protesting. Rohit went out of the room.

Within a few minutes Rohit was back inside. Virat was patting Ishan's back awkwardly who had curled himself inside the blanket.

Ishan's shirt was also buttoned up but the pants were still laying on the floor.

"Shree go and send the footage to Shubman's phone. He is asking for it. And everyone else, get back to your work. Shubman is coming here in a few minutes and till then nobody is allowed to be inside this room except me." Rohit said and everyone scurried back to their work.

"Go out,"

Rohit raised his eyebrows looking at Ishan.

"Please get out of the room. I need some time alone," Ishan sighed.

"I can't let you be alone in the room. These are the order, which you have to abide as well."

"Fuck you and the orders. I just want to be alone for a second. Can't a guy get some privacy after he was assaulted? It may be a normal thing for faggots like you to assault your captive-"

"Enough!" Rohit's voice was low but still it held a dangerous edge. He looked at Ishan dead in his eyes.

"Look I know what the guard did was wrong. You didn't deserve that but stop calling all of us as faggots. Not everyone here are homosexual but even if some are, you got no right to use these slurs on them. So watch your mouth, especially in front of Shubman. That kid is trying so hard to do things for you. You know if you will start easing out with him, he will even let you go and not keep you kidnapped here. Also what the guard did, we will look into it but you better not accuse Shubman for this," Rohit scoffed amd stood on the corner far away from Ishan giving him some space.