Chapter 14

Ishan wanted to cry.

When Shubman had left, Ishan thought it was going to be okay. The first hour was also good. Ishan didn't minded the discomfort of kneeling onto the floor much.

The second hour was harder, and the third hour was worse. He was getting more uncomfortable by the minute. His knees were sore from kneeling on the floor for so long and his arms and shoulders were starting to ache.

The fourth hour made it clear why Shubman had chosen such a seemingly soft punishment. Ishan's entire body ached from the stiff position he was forced to maintain, his feet were asleep, and his neck and back hurt pretty badly.

He almost gave up by the end of the fifth hour. His eyelids kept closing, his bladder was full, he was exhausted, so even though he tried really hard to stay still his legs gave up.

"Get up, you can't rest" The guard barked out. Yeah this fucking guard who was staring at him since night. It was 5 am...two hours were still left. Ishan didn't even had the strength to move a single bit.

The guard shook his head before walking inside the room and pulling Ishan up by his arm.

"Please, I can't do this any longer. I don't have any ounce of energy left," Ishan whimpered looking at the guard.

"The order is to keep you in that position till 7 am, there are still 2 hours left." The guard said snaking his hand to Ishan's waist and pulling him back to the position.

Ishan grunted in pain as his knees gave out. The guard still had his arms around Ishan, and it was not at all comfortable.

Even though Ishan wanted to protest he couldn't. He barely had any energy in his body. But the guard was still creeping him out. And the looks he gave to Ishan the whole night, Ishan was just too focused on the pain so he didn't thought much of it but these hands on him felt too much weird.

"Please its just two more hours...I already did it for five hours. Atleast give me rest for half an hour, I will do the rest of the punishment as well" Ishan sighed looking at the guard.

"You want to rest? But the order is to not let you rest even for a second. So I can't allow you," The guard shrugged.

"Please just don't tell anyone then. I promise I will be doing the punishment when your boss will come. Just give me a small break. See I can't even kneel on my own, if you leave me I will end up falling down. So just let me relax for a few minutes,"

"You want to relax?" The guard suddenly cocked his head.

"Yeah, just for a few minutes. I won't let anyone else know that I was resting."

"You won't? Okay," The guard smirked pushing Ishan onto the bed suddenly.

Ishan grunted but then stuffed his face onto the pillow while his body sprawled onto the bed.

He felt so good. After kneeling in that position for 5 hours, this felt like heaven. Ishan was too engrossed to get some rest that he didn't even heard the door clicking shut.

After all he didn't had much time to savour the relaxation. He still had to go and kneel before Shubman would come.

But what if Shubman didn't came? Still Ishan didn't wanted to take risk. He will just rest for like half an hour more and then will kneel back to his position.

Oddly enough the guard was good and let him rest. After this all would be over Ishan would thank him. He was too tired to do it now.

"Wha- hmmph?" Ishan gasped as the guard suddenly pulled a belt over his mouth, circling it tight around his mouth.

The guard wasn't nice at all. Seems like Ishan would never thank him.

Ishan struggled to make some noise but it was muffled by the belt. The guard bounded Ishan's hands behind his back grinning at him wickedly.

Ishan jerked his body as hard as he could to get away but his body didn't had any strength to fight back.

Slight tears of frustration welled up in his eyes when the guy tried to play with the hem of his pants.

"SMMMPH WHMMM YMMO DMMMO"

[Stop it, what the fuck are you doing?]

Ishan tried to scream but he couldn't let anything out of his mouth because of the belt.

"Stop screaming, I am just helping you relax sweetie," The guard snickered.

Ishan glared at him stopping his movements.

The guard was taken aback at the sudden lack of struggle but still didn't loosened his grip on Ishan.

Ishan heaved a few breathes while just staring at the guard who suspiciously eyed him while removing Ishan's shirt. He roamed his hands around Ishan's torso pinching at his sides with one hand while his other hand was holding Ishan back by the belt.

Ishan wasn't struggling as well, which made it lot easier for the guard to remove his pants as well.

And the moment he touched Ishan's thighs he felt a sudden pain on his crotch.

Ishan had kneed the guy taking him off balance.

The kick was so strong it had the guy toppling to the side.

Yeah, Ishan was just trying to ease his sore muscles and when he felt a bit strong he kicked him.

When the guard grunted a bit, Ishan punched him straight at his jaw before getting off from the bed.

He tried to run out of the room but the guard tackled him from behind making him land face first to the ground.

"You think you can get away huh?" The guard growled putting a gun on his head.

Ishan gulped as he moved the gun from his forehead to his jaw.

"Make any noise and I will make sure to silence you forever," he muttered pulling Ishan back to the bed.

Ishan's heart raced as he stared at the gun pushing against his cheek.

He let the guard push him to the bed. The guard was smirking as he had his arm around Ishan's thighs.

"I-I am not a homo. I am straight," Ishan muttered feeling disgusted.

"Don't worry, I am sure you will like it when we would be done. Besides all you have to do is relax. I won't tell anyone that you tried to get away from the punishment,"

"It's not right, I will tell Shubman about it. He won't leave you," Ishan scowled.

"Look at you acting like he care for you. You are kidnapped here. You know what he let us do with the people he brings in the basement if this building huh?" The guard chuckled slipping his hands inside Ishan's boxers.

Ishan jolted kicking the man who glared at him.

"You little slut-" The guard bent forward putting the gun right at his chest digging it on his body.

Ishan scowled trying to break away from him. The guard slapped him on his face digging the gun deeper into his chest.

"You know what, I will teach you now how to act like a submissive bitch." The guard said knocking out Ishan's arms who tried to struggle back.

"HELP" Ishan screamed making the guard put his hand over Ishan's mouth in an instant.

Ishan groaned trying to fight back but the way the gun was pointed right at him, and then the guard pulled the trigger making Ishan more scared

"Who told you to scream?" The guard growled trying to shoot him.

Ishan was fighting back trying to keep the gun off him but it was too late.

The gun had been fired.

And the sound echoed through the room.

---

A/N - Peeps already making Akaay the next prince...like mate, let the boy grow up first.