Chapter 11

*Bakugo POV*

'Mhmm- this bed is so soft and warm..'
I shifted my arm slightly and a pain shot through my body.
"Agh!"
I sat up and clutched my side, wincing at the pain.
"Careful there, deary! Don't move suddenly!"
I opened one eye and saw I was in the infirmary. The whole room was white with some potted plants. I turned and saw Recovery Girl [RG] sitting in a desk chair not far away. Her computer was turned on, but the words weren't focusing on me. Raising a hand to my head and feeling a bandage across one side of my face.
"You have a nasty cut there, Young Man. Do you know what happened?"
I hesitated, unsure on whether or not I was able to tell her what happened last night.
"Don't worry, I know where you went last night and Mr. Aizawa told me what he heard last night, but they had nothing to tell me about what happened to you."
I sighed and explained to her what happened last night and what led up to it. She looked deep in thought and kept looking at her monitor every now and again. I explained to her how I had tormented him, bullied him, and nearly killed him. Then I explained how tonight he had made me think he was going to kill me. As I spoke, realisation hit me of how I had treated him, but he hadn't even done what I had done to him, not even half of what I had done to him.
"RG.. do I deserve to be a hero.. after what I did to De- Izuku.."
"All humans make mistakes in their life times. It's a part of everyone, even the greatest heroes like All Might. If anyone tells you that you are worthless and don't deserve to be what you want to be, then you shouldn't listen. They only say it as they don't believe they can do it themselves."
She turned to her computer and started typing something. I laid back on the bed, head feeling heavy. I thought over what she said.
'Did I really think I couldn't do this when I bullied him.. and I bullied him because of that..'
I sighed and lay in silence for a while, listening to the clicking of the keyboard. It was oddly soothing. After laying there for about half an hour, RG told me to get up and go, as I was all better. I did as she said and left the infirmary.

I headed to the dorms as it was a weekend. It was freezing outside and about two inches of snow lay on the ground, making my socks and trousers damp as I waded through it. I grumbled to myself, something bugging me, but I couldn't figure out what it was.
"Hey Bakugo! Wait up!"
I turned and saw Kirishima running up behind me, a scarf wrapped around his neck. I stopped and waited for him to catch up before continuing to walk back to the dorms.
"Where'd you go last night, man? You didn't come back, and when we asked Mr. Aizawa earlier he said you were in the infirmary!"
Kirishima walked backwards slightly in front of me, a look of concern on his face. I sighed.
"Do the others want to know as well?"
"Well - yeah, dude! They were so confused last night!"
"I'll tell you at the dorms then."
We continued walking, Kirishima rabbling about some nonsense.

"Hey guys! We got some hot chocolate inside for you!"
Mina was standing by the door to the dorms with Kaminari. Kirishima and I entered gratefully and sat down on the sofa after discarding our shoes by the doorway. Most of the people from class were there, chatting amongst themselves or reading. As I leaned back, I realised that the whole room was staring at me. I groaned.
"So."
"So what?"
"What happened last night, Bakugo!"
"What's in it for me if I tell you Iida."
"Huh- uh- um-"
"We will do all your chores for the rest of the week!"
I glanced over and saw Pink-Cheeks sitting up straight on the opposite sofa, Iida giving her death glares.
"Now that isn't far Ura -"
"Deal."
"Huh! Wait!"
"Shut the f[]ck up."
Iida opened his mouth to protest, but I glared at himand he backed down.
"So what happened, Bakugo?"
Yarurosu was speaking tentatively, scared I would snap at her. I sat up straight and stretched.
"If I tell you this, you CAN NOT tell anyone. Got it?"
A chorus of yes' and okays sounded before they went quiet.
"So, have you guys heard of the vigalante Tsukiko?"
"The person that has dropped the crime rate more than the heroes? Heck yeah! He is one of the best in Japan and has never been caught."
I looked at Todoroki, shocked he knew this much. He shrugged and said that he had escaped his dad multiple times.
"Ye that one. Well, Mr. Aizawa has been after him and found some information on him after Tsukiko was injured. He was caught on a security camera, and he and Tsuchauki were able to find put his 'identity' and 'quirk'."
"Why'd you say identity and quirk like that..?"
"Because his identity is a boy who died over five years ago and has no quirk."
"What?!"
"That makes no sense!"
"JEEZ, he must be good to not even have a quirk!"
"Wait, how can he be a dead person if he is alive?"
I grinned slightly at the outburst of confusion and awe.
"His true identity is Izuku Midoriya. A quirkless nerd who went missing years ago. He was never found and pronounced dead until now."
"What did you have to do with it? And why did you call him nerd?"
I look down at my hands, unsure of how to answer. I began to talk, choosing my words wisely.
"Izuku Midoriya went to my middle school. He was one of the top students whilst also being quirkless. He was bullied every day to the brink of insanity. One day, he was attacked by a group of students near the school, just around the corner in an alley. After that, he went missing.."
I avoided Kirishima, Kaminari, and Mina's gaze, hiping they wouldn't realise that I was a part of that group. Many people gasped at this, making comments about the schools safety.
"But where did you go last night? Why are you talking about a random vigalante?"
I looked up, amazed at how thick Iida was.
"Last night, Mr. Aizawa took me on patrol with him, where I met Tsukiko. Hawks went aswell, however he and the hobo stayed back."
"Whoah! You met a real vigalante! But.. how did you get hurt?"
"Izuku never liked me much during middle school. So when he saw me he wasn't happy. He took a hold of me and held me over the side of the building we were on."
I went silent for a few minutes, thinking over what he said to me. I was trying to get his grip off me, so I had started to use my quirk. All he said to me then was, that, "I wouldn't advise that.. harm me, and you can do what you told me all those years ago! Yet I'll be the one laughing at your crumpled body." That was what I was like back then.. I had told him to jump off the building. He thought I would have laughed because of how sh[]tty I treated him.

"He pulled me back onto the roof. He didn't drop me, but he began to torment me.. saying that he wouldn't be like this if he hadn't been bullied every day of his life. Then he told me that even All Might didn't believe in him.."
"All Might did that!!?"

Once again, I looked up and saw most of the class holding down others who had jumped up in rage at this. I decided to ignore this and continued explaining.
"It is easy to understand why he is the best vigalante in Japan as he moved silently and quickly. He was able to get a bunch of hits on me, and I couldn't even see him at all. He had knives as well and cut my side and face. The damn nerd threw a knife at Mr. Aizawa and Hawks as well. I think he might have drugged me or something as the last thing I remember was a purple cloud issuing from a small orb that he dropped, and him coming up to me and talking but I couldn't hear him. Then I blacked out.."

*Principal Nezu POV*

"Well, young bakugo, I was going to question you, but I have already heard the whole story, so I won't now."
The whole class jumped about a foot into the air as I spoke. I had been sitting in the kitchen room having a cup of tea with Mr. Aizawa and the class had forgotten we were there.
"Huh- wait when the the f[]cking Chimaera get in here?!"
"Before the angry pomeranian did, I think you will find young Bakugo."
He seemed to be thinking over what i said before realising and jumping up again. Most fortunately Mr. Aizawa came into the room, and Bakugo sat down.
"Now children, I have come up with a plan to capture the Vigalante, and it involves all of you, All Might and Mr. Aizawa."
I heard some interested mumbling and stage whispered comment about a 'Rat Satan'.
"Right then, I am assuming that you all want to join in the plan. Great. So if you would all follow 'The Rat Satan of UA' I will address you in the training room where All Might is waiting for us."
I looked at Bakugo as I said this and he avoided eye contact.
I walked out with the students following behind me.

AN: Hello all! Hope you are well, I have realised I haven't explained why Izuku's Vigalante name is Tsukiko. I decided that I would base the name on when Izuku first was told about vigalantes, at this time it was night. Then i came across the name Tsukiko, meaning child of the moon. The name made me think of sort of a start over, and Izuku is a night prowler do it all fitted in! That's the origin of his name! Now time for the fact:

Tsuyu and Hagakure were suppost to be male instead of female, however it was changed due to the large amount of boys in class 1A