Chapter 10

*Izuku POV*

"Hello Kacchan~"
I had a hold of him by the front of his hero costume, dangling him over the side of the 50-something story building. I pulled down my mask and grinned at him, making sure to leave the little mic inside so they could recognise my voice. Bakugo's hands were grabbing a hold of my wrist, trying to get back to safety. The snow fell around us, drifting to the ground. I shivered slightly as the snow landed on my bare arm. I shifted my grip slightly, Bakugo going further off the edge.
"Aww. Is the little Kacchan scared~"
His eyes widened, then closed to slits, glaring at me. His hands warmed up against my wrist.
"I wouldn't advise that.. harm me, and you can do what you told me all those years ago! Yet I'll be the one laughing at your crumpled body."

Bakugo dropped his hands to his side. I sighed, upset that he didn't fight back. I pulled him back onto the roof and dropped him to the floor just over the ledge. I crouched down in front of him, and he stared at me with a look of horror on his face.
"Y- you tried to k- kill me..! You're a psycho!"
"Now, now Kacchan.. I wouldn't be like this if i wasn't nearly killed.. or would i because of the amount of trauma bestowed on me. Then again, I probably would be because of you, my mother, my father, and even All Might! Oh! You seem shocked. Kacchan~ didn't know that your hero said to me I needed to have a quirk to be a hero? Well, he did. So you don't need to use your quirk on me, Aizawa, as it has no effect." I looked to the side at the red glow coming from the underground hero. I turned back and saw Bakugo lunging for me. He had his hand outstretched.
'Dumb ass. Left yourself open.'
I grabbed a hold of his arm and flipped him over me. He landed with a groan, and I walked around him. Bakugo pushed himself onto his elbows, but I placed my foot on his chest, pushing him down to the ground again.
"Don't get up."
I took out one of my knives and twirled it around my fingers.
"Say back, Aizawa."
I threw the knife in the general direction, hearing it collide with a wall. I heard a gasp from Bakugo and a groan from Hawks.

*Bakugo POV*

He looked back at me, eyes dark but a small glint in one of them. He had contacts in, I could see that now, a dark brown with flecks of green. He had scratches and scars across his face, a long white one down the one side of his face. Snow was falling around him still, and it was getting heavier, creating a curtain around us that no one could see in or out of. Izuku had an anoughter knife now and was looking at my face, his eyes scanning it. He grinned at me and slashed the knife down the side of my face.
"Now look at that, we have matching scars now~"
"Why didn't you come back."
"Huh -"
His features tensed slightly at the question.
"We held a funeral for you! I was the only one who attended! Don't you understand what I went through! Do you think I would have just gone 'Oh I don't care that the one person who I thought I could relate to died'! No! I go to what I thought was your grave every week! I became a hero because I wanted to live what you couldn't!"
I felt his foot lighten on my chest, and I breathed deeply. He stepped back and sat down not far from me. I sat up and wiped my face, a trickle of blood running down my wrist.
"Hmph-" shouldn't let your guard down kacchan~"
He stood up and walked back into the snow curtain. Something hit the back of my head. I got up and span around. Nothing. I was hit again. I turned. I could see and hear nothing. Again and again, I was hit from behind, each time it was harder and stronger.
'I need to focus. Where will he next attack from?'
I grunted as I felt something sharp hit my side. I clutched at the wound, blood dripping between my fingers, staining the snow at my feet.
'He is only attacking me from behind.. so I need to get above him so he can't get to me. I just need to warm up. My quirk won't work unless I'm warm.'
I turned on the spot, coming face to face with Izuku. His eyes were frantic and face contorted into an enjoyable fury. He laughed and started attacking again, head on this time, still moving silently so that Mr. Aizawa and Hawks couldn't tell what was happening.
'His fighting style changed?! What is with him!'
Izuku gave a small chuckle and pulled out a mask from one of his pockets, holding it over his lower face, still hitting me with his knives. His face suddenly lost all emotion, eyes going dark. He stepped back, putting away his knife. Izuku pulled his mask on fully and pressed a small button on the side. His voice was softer.. like it was when we were kids..
"Shh~ I don't want to draw unnecessary attention do i~"
"D- deku.."
His hand went limp, a small orb falling from it, hitting the floor, sending up a purple mist. He held one finger up to where his lips were and whispered something.

*Izuku POV*

"Hush now, Kacchan~, go to sleep and let me have some fun~"
He toppled over, landing on his knees, body going limp.
"Damn you, Deku.."
I chuckled and crouched down in front of him, putting my hand beneath his chin, lifting his face up.
"Now then. Let's go back in time, but let's change the roles~"
I saw his eyes widen before closing, slumping over. I removed my hand from beneath his chin, and he fell forward, unconscious.
"Hmm~ what should I do now that you are unable to defend yourself?"
I took out my knife again, twirling it around my fingers, deep in thought.
'I won't actually hurt you, but I might as well act like it whilst ErasureHead is here.'
I heard movement behind me and knew that Aizawa hadn't breathed in the gas. I chuckled again, enjoying myself. I whistled, not very loud but loud enough for ErasureHead He heard. It was the same song I was humming earlier outside the cafe. Not much of a hint to who I am, but it could set them on the right path.

The gas suddenly moved and dispersed, snowing along with it. I turned on my voice changer and looked over my shoulder at Aizawa. He was standing there in shock, his composure rigid.
"Ts- ukiko.. what are you doing.."
"Shhh.. let me enjoy my victory. I haven't been this happy in so long. The last time I was, it was when I finally found true family."
I turned my head slightly more towards Hawks, and he gave me a look that told me u better shut the f[]ck up if I wanted to eat. I looked back at Aizawa. His eyes were blazing red.
"Once again. No quirk to be erased."
I turned back to Kacchan and kneeled down next to him.
"Get away from him!"
I sighed and stood up again.
"Hm. It's late."
"Huh.."
I stepped over Kacchan and turned towards Aizawa and Hawks. Walking backwards, I pressed the button on the side of my mask.
"Goodbye now~"
I stepped back and toppled off the side of the roof. I knew that they would come running so I grabbed onto a railing about 20floors down and pulled myself onto the small ledge and sat there, waiting to see Aizawa and Hawks travel towards UA which was standing in the distance on the horizon line.

*Aizawa POV*

"Goodbye now~"
'That voice..'
"Hey, wait!"
I ran to the edge of the roof and looked down. Gone once again.
"That damn kid is going to be the death of me."
The snow had ceased and was now falling slow and soft. I gazed across the rooftops to see if there was any sign of movement, but there wasn't.
'Must've used the alleyways.'
I turned to see Hawks next to Bakugo. He was bleeding but not too badly.
"He left these Aizawa."Hawks held up a bundle of bandages and a scrap of paper, "appears he didn't want to harm young Bakugo from the looks of this, well not too badly at least. And I can't say that he had bo reason for this as he had, because from what we know, young Bakugo nearly killed him."
"Hawks be professional here. Tsukiko attacked a child. He needs to get his priorities straight, or we will have to put him in jail."
"Not possible. He has been smart about this all. He is acting on self-defence, always allowing himself to be hit first, young Bakugo here tormented him, so this is also classed as self-defence. And he hasn't got a quirk, so he can not be jailed for illegal quirk usage."
I sighed, knowing this was true. I was still troubled, though.
"His voice seemed so familiar at the end. Like I know it but then I can't recognise it. Ugh, this kid is infuriating."
I walked up to Bakugo and kneeled down beside him, inspecting his wound. It wasn't deep, and it didn't seem deliberate either, unlike the gash across his face.
"Let's get him to the infirmary."
"Sure thing!"
Hawks proped Baukgo up against his chest and flapped his wings, so he was hovering.
"I can't carry you both, so I will see you back at UA."
I nodded, and Hawks flew off. Something fell from his pocket as he did so, and I picked it up. It was the note Tsukiko had left behind. I read it over. It said exactly what Hawks had mentioned. Crumpling it I was about to discard it when I saw more writing on the back.

'Bring All-Might next time. Let's see if he can figure me out as well.
-From your most favourite Vigalante, Tsukiko~

'The audacity this kid has.'
I stayed out the rest of the night on patrol, finding villains cowering in corners after having a run in with Tsukiko, some bound and others turning themselves in in fear of being found by Tsukiko.

AN: End of chapter! Just an update the new season of MHA is out today [May 4th 2024] in Britain if you didn't know, so I won't do a fact today. If you have ideas for the book in the future, please say! <3