Chapter 9

*Bakugo POV*

He stared at me, eyes blank, face dark. He shook his head slightly, revealing a bright white scar down the side of his head.
'That's where Izuku got.. God damn it, Katsuki, he is dead! Stop thinking about him.'
I shook off Kaminari and Kirishima. The cafe worker stepped back and adjusted his hair, covering the scar back up. I looked at him before scowling slightly and muttering to the others that I would be outside.

The bell above the door rang as I left the cafe. It was freezing outside, and I shivered slightly, pulling my jumper up over my nose. The bell went off again, and I turned to see Mr. Aizawa walked towards where I stood by a lamp-post near the door. He had a capture weapon pulled close to him and was holding two cups.
"Hello Bakugo."
"Morning sensei."
"Is it ok if I ask you a few questions."
"Sure."
He handed me a cup of what I'm guessing is hot chocolate and then leaned against the lamp-post.
"You don't have to answer them if you don't want to. But if I suspect you lieing, you will be taken to the police station for proper questioning."
".. ok.."
I wasn't fazed by the questioning, but I wasn't too keen on going to the police station. Mr. Aizawa nodded to me and sighed slightly.
"What do you know about Izuku Midoriya."

*Aizawa POV*

"What do you know about Izuku Midoriya."
As I said the name, I saw Bakugo go rigid, and his hand began trembling on his cup. He frowned at himself slightly before taking a sip of his drink, obviously trying to avoid me noticing his sudden panic. My brow furrowed. I was about to ask again when he started talking in a quiet voice, barely audible.
"Dek- I mean, Izuku was a kid from my school. He went missing nearly six years ago after.."
He took an anoughter sip of drink and looked down the road at a group of people.
"After what?"
"After.. After nothing."
He stumbled over his words, voice louder and clearer, but his face darker.
"Bakugo. If you know anything about that happened you need to tell me."
I stood up straight and walked in front of him, waiting for his answer.
"I don't know anything! Ok! He died almost 6 years ago!"
"If I tell you this will you tell me all that you know."
"..what.."
"Izuku Midoriya is alive."
"W- what.. y- you're joking.."
"No, I'm not. But we need yo find out what happened to him before we can talk to him and help him."
He sighed and closed his eyes.
"Izuku Midoriya was diagnosed quirkless aged four. I used to be friends with him but after that others turned against him.. so did i."
I took out a piece of paper and started noting down what he said.
"At first, I was just ignoring him, then it turned to bullying. I was one of the most popular kids at our school, and I had a group behind me, watching me torment him. He was always so into heroes, and I just made fun of him, making him think he was worthless. I was a idiot."
He laughed at himself and took an anoughter drink, eyes slightly misty. His demeaner suddenly swapped and became dark again.
"And then.. he went missing.."
"Hmph."
He looked at me confused.
"Im a teacher, Bakugo. I can tell if you are lying. Tell the whole story.."
He glared at me, then looked to the floor.

"I attacked him.." He whispered it so quietly I could barely hear it.
"I- I attacked him.. I lost all sense.. and - and then I ran.."
His eyes welled up slightly, but then he blinked, and all traces of tears were gone. He told me the whole conversation. About how he pushed him so far, too far. How he had taunted him. How he had attacked him as he was too scared of the truth. After seeing what he had done, he had run and not looked back or helped. How his friends all stood back and watched laughing before running as well.

He looked up at me, "Will I be a good hero.. after what i - what I did to him.."
He seemed panicked as he said this.
"No.. you won't be. I'm guessing that no one else knows about this."
"No. Just me, my old friends and you."
"Right. Do you know anything else that happened to him after this happened?"
"No.. I went home then the next day at school he wasn't there.. then when I saw the news..."
"OK.. thank you, Bakugo.."
A thought suddenly came to my head, and i frowned slightly. Bakugo's head tilted slightly, confusion written across his face.
"Are you OK, Mr. Aizawa?"
"Yes, I just had a thought.. Tonight, I will pick you up from the dorms, I'm going to try something. I will make sure you are safe."
He nodded his head and turned, hearing the little bell go off and his friends exiting the cafe with Hawks and Neo. They walked up to us, chattering like little birds.
"Hello Neo, Hawks.:
"Hello ErasureHead. I thought I'd come give you this as your one was forgotten about, I presume."
Neo handed me a small bag with a pastry in it. He then turned to Bakugo, "Here." He pushed a pastry into his hands as well before bowing slightly to us, "Well, I must be going, I will see you tomorrow, ErasureHead."
"Goodbye, Neo."
"Goodbye."
He stood up straight, nodded to the others, then turned around, and walked down the street, hands in his pockets humming softly to himself.

*Bakugo POV - 7:30pm that night*

"Hello, Sir."
"Hello Bakugo, go put this on, please."
He handed me my hero costume, "Why do I need to wear this, sir?"
"I'm taking you to meet someone, but I'm not sure if it is advisable to wear uniform and use your quirk if needed."
"I'm fighting someone?!"
"No. Its just a precaution. Now go change,  if your friends ask say your training."
"Yes, sir."

*Time skip brought to you by Bakugo being bombarded by questions and give at least 13 death threats in the span of 6 minutes*

"Where are we going sir?"
"We are going to ******* to meet someone."
"OK."
I ran a list of people through my mind on who we might be meeting:
'A kidnapper? Nah.. Izuku? What the hell is wrong with me. A hero of some sort probably.'
I was walking beside Mr. Aizawa, watching the corners of the streets waiting impatiently for when we would get the to building. After about 15 minutes of walking it began to snow, little white flakes landing on my hand as I held it out, watching them slowly disappear. I saw Mr. Aizawa watching me, a blank expression on his face until he lifted his face to the sky.

We stood there for afew minutes, just watching the snow fall.

I hadn't realised it at first but we were both listening to a voice singing, it wasn't loud but in the silence it echoed. It was sweet but also eerie the way it filled the streets.
"He is here."
I opened my eyes and looked at Mr. Aizawa, "Where?"
He pointed upwards to were the voice seemed to be coming from. I nodded slightly before walking up to the door of the building.
"No. We are going up a different way."
I turned and saw him walk down an alleyway. I hurried after him and saw him pulling down a fire escape ladder.
"Up here then I will direct you from there."
I climbed up infront of him, listening to the instructions he was giving me until I got to the flat of a lower roof. Mr. Aizawa came up beside me, standing with one hand in his pocket, the other around his scarf.
"Hold up your hand above your head."
"Wha-"
"Just do it."
I did as he said, holding my hand high above my head, the snow causing small streams of water to run down my arm. Mr. Aizawa whispered something then I felt a tug on my arm, lifting me off the ground. I gasped and wrapped my hand around the thing that was holding me wrist. I looked up and saw Hawks grinning down at me.
"Nice seeing you up here young Bakugo!" It was dark here but I could tell he was grinning, over sized wings beating the air in a rhythm. I grunted and looked down. Snow swirled around me and fell to the ground, covering the streets below in a white blanket. Hawks flew me up to the top of the building and set me down before landing beside me. Mr. Aizawa joined us a minute later, stumbling slightly on a thin sheet of ice. A laugh echoed from the edge of the roof. The singing had stopped and I could see the outline of a figure walking towards us. Hawks and Mr. Aizawa had stepped back into the shadows where I couldn't see them.

I turned back towards the person and felt them grab me by the front of my shirt and dragging me over to the side of the building. I gave out a shout and then felt my feet leave the floor again.
"Hello Kacchan~"

AN:

this chapter feels like it is a lot shorter than the others but it is about the same length..  I had writers block and I restarted this chapter about three times so it might not be the best.

Anyways here is the fact!

Katsuki Bakugo was originally going to be a nerdy person [no offense] who insulted everyone! Also. If Bakugo doesn't walk in a weird way it is Toga.