School full of Horny Humans, Devils, and Fallen (🍋)

Sorry for not updating. I had a hectic work schedule. But now I have time to write more. Now, here is a new chapter. Please enjoy. Like and leave a review

Ps. When it is a dxd part, Lobo will be in his human form, and in Hazbin/Helluva he will be in his Hound form unless he is in the human world.

This chapter has Sex scene read if you want
--------

Two young men were lying on the soft grass of a hill, chatting away about their future plans. The two were known as the 'perverted duo' among the populace, but they didn't mind. They were determined to make a name for themselves, especially with the ladies.

Matsuda has a slim build, with bright hazel eyes, and his gray hair is distinctively kept shaved. He is wearing his Kuoh Academy boys uniform, consisting of an open black jacket with white accents, a white dress shirt, and black slacks with a pair of brown loafers.

Motohama has shoulder-length dark brown hair and thin black eyebrows, and wears rimless square glasses which are almost always in a glare. He is of average height, and has a slightly athletic build. He is wearing his Kuoh Academy boys uniform, consisting of a black jacket with white accents, a dress shirt with a black ribbon, and black slacks with a pair of brown loafers.

"Motohama can you tell me why the hell we enrolled in this school again?" Matsuda asked, his arms stretched out behind his head, enjoying the warm rays of the sun.

"Like you don't know we're in a place that up until a few years ago was nuthin' but chicks. We had to take advantage of this male to female ratio.
Also, the foreign exchange students here are ridiculous. Poon as far as the eye could see! We figured hoes would be lining up to get on our jocks, and we wouldn't have to do a damn thing!" Motohama said.

Matsuda feeling confident "We be drowning in that stank! Like our very own harem! Hell yeah! We were gonna have casual, unprotected sex with hot chicks and then never call them again!" Matsuda said.

"One, two! One, two! One, two!" A woman said as she was leading a group as they were jogging.

"That was the plan anyway. But here we are, up against the spring semester of our second year, and between the two of us, we don't even have one girlfriend. What's the point? It'll never happen." Matsuda said dejectedly.

"No, we can't give up now! It's not too late for us!" Motohama said.

"You two might as well give up now on that dream. Cause what girls will want to hook up with the perverted virgins." A female voice said.

"Yeah, and that's why you're both still single and your 1 cm woodpecker will not satisfy any girls." The second female voice said.

Matsuda and Motohama turned around and saw two females behind them.

The first one is a beautiful young woman with a voluptuous body with DD-Cup Breasts, tanned skin, brown eyes, long brown hair that reaches down to her upper back. She is wearing the Kuoh Academy girls' school uniform, which consists of a white long-sleeved, button-down shirt, with a black ribbon on her shirt collar worn under a black shoulder cape and a matching button-down corset, a magenta skirt with white accents, and brown dress shoes over white crew-length socks. Her name is Izumi Hyoudou.

The second female is a beautiful young woman with a curvaceous body with C-Cup Breasts, white skin, golden-yellow eyes, slightly messy brunette hair tied into braids on each side. She is wearing the Kuoh Academy girls' school uniform, which consists of a white long-sleeved, button-down shirt, with a black ribbon on her shirt collar worn under a black shoulder cape and a matching button-down corset, a magenta skirt with white accents, and brown dress shoes over white crew-length socks. Her name is Aika Kiryuu.