Date with the Owl Princess and Meeting the other Two Factions (🍋)

(Couple of months later)

Lobo grumbled, and shifted his face brushed in the pillow as he tried to get comfortable. Then he heard a feminine moan as he opened his eyes he saw that he pulled against two mounds of creamy flesh.

The woman moaned, and cradled his head further into her breasts, sounding happy as he breathed in her scent. Then he looks up and stares into the pinkish-red eyes of Octavia as he snuggles up to her.

Last month he had finally gained the courage to ask out Octavia and was happy that she accepted his proposal.

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

(Flashback)

The sun was setting over the horizon, casting a warm glow on the lush garden as Lobo and Octavia strolled side by side. The blooming flowers and buzzing bees created a serene atmosphere, but Lobo's mind had been battling with himself for weeks about whether he should take the next step with Octavia and ask her out.

He didn't want to ruin their friendship by confessing his feelings, but at the same time, he couldn't ignore the growing attraction he felt for her.

Lobo finally made his decision. He turned to Octavia, took a deep breath, and spoke from the heart.

"Octavia, I have cherished the moments that we have spent together, and over time, I have developed feelings for you. I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend," he said.

He held his breath as he waited for her response. Octavia's eyes widened in surprise, and for a moment, Lobo feared he had made a grave mistake. But then, to his utter relief, a smile crept onto her lips.

"Lobo," she said softly, reaching out to take his hands in hers. "I've been waiting for you to ask me that. Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend."

Lobo felt a surge of joy and relief flood through him, and before he could fully process her words, Octavia brought her hands to his face and pressed her lips to his. The kiss was soft and sweet, but it held the promise of something more. Lobo's heart soared as he wrapped his arms around her, drawing her close.

As they pulled away, Lobo looked into Octavia's eyes, dazzled by the love and happiness he saw reflected there.

"I've been wanting to do that for so long, after everything that has happened I'm glad I met you Lobo." Octavia whispered, her voice filled with emotion.

"Me too," Lobo admitted, his heart brimming with contentment. "I'm so glad I finally worked up the courage to ask you."

They walked back to the manor as their fingers intertwined, as Octavia laid her head on his shoulder.

(The Next Day)

Lobo nervously straightened his collar as he stood outside Octavia's room, waiting for her to come out. Lobo's outfit consists of a white dress shirt underneath a black blazer with black slacks and black dress shoes. When Octavia finally stepped out of the house, Lobo's breath caught in his throat.

She looked absolutely stunning in her black lace sleeve mock neck top, with her red scarf and white skinny jeans, and black heeled boots. Her hair flowing in loose curls around her shoulders. With her face lightly dusted makeup.