Hazbin Hotel

A blue demon with many arms fell to the ground with a yell. The demon had red eyes and stood up. It looked at itself in amazement. "I'm alive! I'm alive!" A car ran over the demon, as blood splattered everywhere. The car pulled to a stop and a demon got out.

He was a tall white spider demon, his face and body white and furry. Light pink spots decorated his face and dark pink spots were under his pink eyes. The spots were reminiscent of extra spider eyes. A pink heart was on the back of his head. He wore a pink and white striped suit and high bright pink heeled boots. Pink gloves covered four of his hands. The demon also wore a black bow tie under his neck and a little black choker on his thin neck.

Angel rested his elbow on the open car door, slicking his fur back on his head. A gold fang was visible. Being a spider demon, he had multiple arms. His left eye was black with a pink pupil and his right eye was white with a pink iris.

"Thanks for the fun time, hot stuff," came a gruff voice from the driver's seat. Travis, the grey owl demon.

"Yeah, yeah listen," Angel said, closing the door and facing Travis, "Keep this discreet, hear me?" He briefly glanced around. "I can't let it get out I'm offering my services to randos on the street. It was a quick cash crab, ya got that?"

He smiled and snapped all his fingers at Travis.

"Pfft. Whatever you say, slut!" Travis mocked with a laugh. A black and gray top hat was on his head. His left eye was black with a red heart pupil while his right eye was white with a black pupil.

The white demon cupped his face dramatically. "Ouch, oh, such an insult!" he declared, pretending to be offended. He leaned into the open car window. Travis' eyes shrank back and his ears flopped in fear. Angel smirked, "Let me know when you come up with something creative to call me next time, you poorly packaged sack of horse shit."

He poked Travis and his nose with his finger. "Tell the misses I said hi," Angel said, blowing him a kiss before leaning back out.

Travis rolled up the window and grumbled. "Poorly packaged..." The car flipped in the air before falling with a loud crash.

Angel looked behind him at a store. One sign had a dripping needle that said "blood draw" on it. A door had an upside down cross as part of the decoration. A yellow neon sign read "Beg Slut," while a teal one read "We couldn't think of a pun for our shop, but we sell hard drugs!" A casino flier read "Casino: just a few wins away." A red vending machine with the word "drugs" written in white caught the spider demon's attention. He walked over and glanced down at the options:

[Coke
Bojack
McWeedies420
Squip
Hero-in
Krunchy Krokodil
Angel Dust]

The demon pressed a button labeled "angel dust" and a white sack fell to the bottom. With a greedy smile, he took it in his hands.

With a yoink, a gray demon snatched the bag from his hands.

"Hey!" Angel yelled.

"Up yours, drag show!" hollered the demon before he was crushed by a boulder.

"Oh my god!" cried Angel, but he wasn't worried about the crushed demon. He sadly picked up a piece of the sack.

"My drugs! Damn it!"

Angel turned around and spotted a flying metal aircraft, which was firing lasers at buildings. It looked like an industrial rocket ship made with gears and a steampunk style to it. A metal hook hung from the bottom of it. The lasers struck the buildings, which caused bright pink explosions to fill the air.

From inside the ship, a serpent Overlord stood high above the controls, laughing maniacally. Down below, her deviled egg minions stood and watched. Each of them wore black top hats and pinstriped round clothing. They were called the Egg Bois.