Meeting the Oneechan And Saving the Owl Princess

Lobo woke up to find himself in a peculiar place he was at yesterday with the moon hanging low in the sky, casting a pale glow over everything.

"Uh what the hell, why am I back here again. Is this my mindscape? I wonder where the dragon and woman are at." Lobo said.

He looked around but couldn't see where those two went. As he scanned his surroundings he heard something coming from the sky, as he looked up a sudden movement caught his eye and he turned to see a giant red dragon materializing right in front of him.

Lobo let out a shriek, stumbling back in shock as the massive creature head loomed over him. But to his surprise, the dragon began to emit a soft, feminine giggle as its form started to glow, the scales receding and shrinking until there stood a woman in place of the beast.

She is a mature voluptuous woman, red-haired with bright golden eyes. She is dressed in a Wine Red Gothic Lace Trim Top with a Corset Belt and a Handkerchief Hem Skirt.

Lobo's eyes widened in disbelief as he took in the sight of the woman before him.

"Who... who are you?" Lobo stammered, struggling to find his voice as he stared up at her in awe.

The woman smiled as she looked down at him. "Greetings Lobo, it's great to finally meet face to face. Who am I? Well, I am Ophis' older sister." The woman said.

Lobo couldn't believe his eyes, and he found himself dropping to his knees, bowing his head in respect. But the woman only laughed, a light and carefree sound that filled the air. "Oh, get up, Lobo," she said, her voice filled with amusement.

"There's no need for all that. As for my name, I go by many names: Apocalypse Dragon, True Dragon, Dragon of Dragons (D×D), Dragon of Dreams, The Glorious Red God of Dreams, but you can call me Great Red." She said

Lobo hesitated, uncertain, but he slowly rose to his feet, still feeling a mix of disbelief and wonder at the sight before him. "Why are you here, Great Red?" he finally managed to ask.

Great Red's smile softened, and she reached out and grasped his hand softly.

"I'm here because I need your help. I know Ophis has chosen you as her champion to come slay me. She believes that you'll have the power to kill me once and for all. But I wish for you to help me fix the rift between me and Ophis. I hope that she can see that I only want what is the best for us." She said as Lobo listened to her.

Lobo's eyes widened in surprise at her words. He hadn't expected this at all, here is the woman that he was chosen to slay. But here she is asking him to help her rectify her relationship with her sister Ophis.

Lobo ponders on what to do. On one hand Ophis had wanted him to slay her sister for something she wanted. While on the other Great Red is asking him to help her with rekindle their sisterly bond.

He knows that he has the choice to accept or decline Great Red offer and only one is the best out of all answers. So Lobo looked into her eyes and then went into a knight kneeling pose.

"I will do my best in helping you with fixing your relationship with your sister. I will grow stronger and do everything in my strength to see this through." Lobo said as Great Red eyes widened as she was taken back at Lobo declaration.

Her smile returns as she turns around as she looks up at the star filled night sky in contentment. Now she has the chance to finally be a family with Ophis once again.

She turns back to Lobo as her affection for him has risen higher as he declared that he will do everything in his power to help her. Lobo rises back up and she walks up to him and gives him a tender hug.