CHAPTER 15

Every local and international channel aired the famous Oberoi live. The media gathered ,the ground was filled with reporters from different media channel who arrived in the short notice on the reception of SSO.

Everyone watched in anticipation as the golden grandson of Kalyani Oberoi came to view, on his left side was Tia who was clinging on him

previously identified as his fiance while metres away from them walked Anika who was wedding planner.

Dadi swallowed in disappointment  seeing the picture portrayed by her grandson not minding he was walking down with another woman abandoning the one who wore his name.

Though Anika was saddened ,her face didn't gave out.As she joined her brother-in-laws and Dadi she behaved obvious of their disapproval eyes the three were throwing towards Shivaay

By now she realized even though he married her forcefully he was never going to recognize her. She watched with a bitter smile as the crowd continue taking pictures of the two many concluding Tia being Mrs SSO.

Oberoi's stared anxiously as Tej invite Shivay on the dais handling him a microphone before stepping down joining his family. Kalyani was hopeful her grandson won't let her down by disgarding the rightful bride by presenting another infront of the world as his wife.

As Shivaay held the microphone he was suffocating under the watchful and expectant eyes of his family. Though before he can utter a word different questions were bombarded to him from different direction not giving him chance to respond;

"Mr Oberoi we heard your marriage was a private occasion with no media around. Any specific reason behind that?

"Sir who is that lucky lady and from which business family is she from?"

"Sir, is yours love or arrange marriage....?"

"Mr Oberoi what's your plan for your brothers since your married now?any wedding soon?"

Continuous questions kept emerging but Shivaay being familiar with this gained their attention immediately his voice reached out.

"Good evening everyone, thank you for making it possible in my short notice. I know many of you have abandoned your schedules to arrive here due to the questions that you've prepared.

Though it's impossible to tend to all your questions but I'l try to respond to a few while others will be answered in the interview I'l be attending soon . So without taking much of your time I'l straight away invite my wife to join me.......