CHAPTER 5

3 days passed after the last incident on the dinning table. Though everyone behaved obvious of the tension around them but even a blind didn't need eyes to see their state.

The change in Khushi's attitude disturbed everyone ,especially Nani whose mind had pictured her different to how she is now.

Early morning the family sat at the dinning table in silence as the breakfast meal was being set on the table.

Suddenly their eyes expressed shock seeing Arnav who joined them when past days he hardly joined them even when Anjali insisted turning her down with reasons.

"Chote, nowdays you don't joined us during any meal but we understand. Aman informed me you were busy working on a project but today am happy atleast you joined your family

Sometimes share your responsibility with Aman or Akash.Your my little brother and i don't want you falling sick since some people here won't care"

Told Anjali uttering the last word mockingly seeing towards Khushi who was coming from the kitchen. Arnav concentration was solemnly on his phone he didn't bother responding to Anjali which irritated her but her face didn't show

Suddenly a plate was kept infront of him and his heart beating identified the owner

"Lad governor, theirs time for everything"

Uttered Khushi glaring at him whose concentration was still on the phone. Instead of irritation Arnav's heart danced in joy hearing the name she refered him with while his family gape seeing him silent

They stared at the two in astonishment,first Arnav didn't comment seeing a different breakfast contrally to his usual bland meal and neither did his eyes send glares to Khushi hearing the name she referred him with.

In amusement Arnav raised his eyebrow staring between his plate and Khushi who was blubbering some words assuming she was berating me. Though toast is his normal breakfast but he decided to go for a change especially when his wife put her effort in making it.

Anjali couldn't bear seeing this changes Arnav,she was envious seeing him staring at the meal hungrily while in past he used to denie her instantly when she offered anything else apart from toast.

Seeing a silent Khushi who was eating her meal and her family who staring at the table surprised words flew from her mouth which expressing her state

"Khushiji ,why are you imposing on Chote what he never likes?he doesn't like all this in the morning. Atleast let him eat what he likes"

 Atleast let him eat what he likes"