CHAPTER 1

Today was supposed to be the happiest day in Raizada mansion. Why not?after all it was the eldest grandsons marriage with the youngest Gupta's daughter.

Many influential people were invited and so was the media who were supposed to cover the event for they couldn't fail in being a part of one of the eligible bachelor big day who was going to tie a knot .

The ground which was filled with people earlier now appeared like a graveyard.Family faces which held smiles before was occupied with tears of sadness.

The bride sat motionless,looking like a broken doll sitting tear stricken infront of the fire no word or insult reaching her ears. It was like she has closed herself from the outside world.

Her ear bleeding due to the harsh pulling of the earrings by the grooms paternal grandmother

Her ear bleeding due to the harsh pulling of the earrings by the grooms paternal grandmother. Even with the pain it didn't affect her and neither did she hiss when her sister was cleaning it.

The groom was no where to be find, all the guest have been dismissed and now she bore the name the abandoned bride. The family has lost hope of his return yet her trust remained intact for he promised her, he'l come and marry her.

Everyone stood supporting each other while she sat alone, her head on her raised knee swinging it fro and back while none knew what to do but theirs some who were enjoying everything.

Earlier revelation was too much to bear,it reminded them of their painful past whose wound was yet to heal. Suddenly Khushi's head snap upward whispering the name of the man who's her heart is beating for.

Her curious eyes wandered around eagerly to behold his cite while others concentration was on her who stood staggering heading towards Arnav who stood numb staring at her movement.

Though his eyes which always shine on cite of her this time held nothing but emptiness. She hold onto him

bursting in tears both in relief and happiness seeing him while Arnav's unlike always this time his hands didn't circle her

Khushi who felt no reaction from him distangled herself from him and that's when she took in his appearance panicking seeing blood flowing from his head.