CHAPTER 2

Recent event still fresh in their minds,both day and night seem long in Shantivan. Though unlike past days,today they assemble in dinning table for breakfast. No words exchanged and tension can easily be felt.

Immediately they finished, Payal and Khushi cleared the table no words between them. ignorance of Khushi's presence in the family didn't go unnotice to her yet she was unable to understand her offence.

As everyone headed to their usual routine the two daughter-in-laws headed upstairs where their husbands were while Nk bided his farewell since he was heading camping with his friends.

Anjali who made sure Nani has taken her medicine headed towards her room to attend to her husband who was heading outside Delhi minutes later.

Payash room
Tears was streaming  from Payal eyes who had her back towards Akash hearing his words

Payash roomTears was streaming  from Payal eyes who had her back towards Akash hearing his words

which pricked her hurt

"Payal you better start thinking about my family alone. Let me not find you behind Khushi who isn't also your sister neglecting my family

Your mother is the reason my siblings became orphan ,I don't know when your family will stop causing my family pain

If I find out you went against me and communicated with any of them, immediately our child will be born I'l take the baby divorcing you so that you can go be with them"

Uttered Akash wearing his wrist watch  his words devoid of any emotion while Payal shivering palm held her belly tightly in fear

"I don't want any more trouble from your family and it will be better if you cut yourself from them"

Added Akash taking his leave without announcing of his departure and Payal sigh wiping the sweat from her forehead words from Akash repeating in her mind.

She sat on the bed lost vowing to keep distance from her family keeping in mind the wellbeing of her unborn child which was even yet to be announced to the family following past days events.

Arshi room
Arnav who was setting his hair infront of the mirror turned around with the creaking of his room door. His eyes held vulnerability seeing Khushi who was lost in thought which changed immediately she stared towards him.