CHAPTER 3

A storm raged inside Khushi's mind. Seated on the bed, uncontrollable tears flew from her eyes ,her mouth filled with jalebi as she mumble words which came out unclear due to her sniff as her gaze settle on her left palm containing more than one pregnancy test kit with two lines on it.

Sadness occupied her eyes which it would have been gleaming with happiness if it would have been another day. The goodnews put her in dilemma not understanding what future has in-store of her in between Raizada's for their behavior worried her alot.

2 months has passed without Arnav around her. At first it was hard to cope with his absence but with time she was ok with it. Though nowdays Arnav calls her,but it has made no impact to her much like him abandoning her.

She wiped her tears gently not wanting to think about her lad governor standing infront of the mirror.

"Just a month then your Papa will be us then we will express our anger towards him. Can you promise Amma to be good and not give her a hard time?"

Khushi's soothing voice uttered caressing her already appearing baby bump affectionately a crown on her face waiting for any approval which never came. Twitching her lips she uttered lad governor!

Unknown to her someone else was watching her every move silently. She again stared in the mirror and the change in her body didn't go unnotice which she failed to see earlier maybe due to her running up and down for Raizada's.

If someone would have told her their union that night before their remarriage will bear a fruit she would have trusted the person yet here she is.

Though tired she knew she must be there during dinner preparation which she was ordered to make sure their Payal bitiya has everything she ask for. But she didn't know who'll take care of hers now since she turns out to be pregnant just like their daughter-in-law with a difference of days.

She sigh preparing herself to head downstairs least she fail give the family chance to taunt her.

She caressed her belly which in returned gave her strength she needed", Don't worry your Amma will do her best to you and make sure your born in a safe and healthy environment "

She changed her outfit from a saree not wanting to give Raizada's a chance to learn of her pregnancy since past 2 months Raizada's behavior confused her a lot with Nk being the only person who spends time with her from both the two families.

Khushi who was heading downstairs had to turn back on neither seeing Devyani or Anjali in the living room for only she gives instructions on what to be prepared for every meal.

Knowing the only place to only find Nani will be in her room ,she hurriedly jogged towards towards there but her steps halted on hearing Anjali's voice making her aware of her presence which wasn't suprising.

Though the words that came from her mouth chilled her body ,thankfully she hasn't yet made them aware of her presence.

"Nani do you think Khushi is pregnant?"

Question Anjali after much debating and Nani stared at her granddaughter surprised wondering the reason behind her question. Khushi who stood from their cite ,covered her mouth to prevent even her breath from announcing of her presence .