Chapter-17 Time changes people

"Hey Mr.Suryavanshi what's up?" Mahir questioned in a tone which seemed too geniune to Vihaan after  situation he and Ahaana were caught in.

Palming his face he demanded "Come straight to the point , Malhotra.."

He could hear Mahir chuckling on the other side "You are quite smart , isn't it?"

"Okay then! I called you just to give you a friendly threat.." he continued.

Vihaan's eyebrow twitched at his choice of words "Well , shubh kaam mein deri kaisi? Go ahead with your friendly threat.." with a smirking face he replied.

"Stay away from Ahaana.." Mahir stated as his tone changed out of the blue from oh-so friendly to damn-serious.

"And who the hell are you order me?" With his voice dripping seriousness the grey eyed man asked.

"She is mine!" The man on other side of phone declared making Vihaan's jaw clench. It took him all his sanity to not to throw the phone away.

Mahir decided to hang up the call but before he could his opponent's deep voice landed in his ears "The next time you say this , I swear you won't be able to speak a word , Malhotra!"

"God , Suryavanshi! You seem quite filmy man..You know what its not you fault afterall you haven't seen all those hickeys I have given her so many times...and oh! Her moans they are just so damn sexy..also when she sucks me it feels heavenly..Her lips wrapped around my dick..sometimes I simply loose control and fuck her so so hard that she isn't even able to walk properly....How amazing I feel when she obeys my all order whenever I fuck her..I'll make sure to record her moans the next time we do it and send it to yo-" before Mahir could complete a sound of crash rang in his ear and the line went dead.

On the other hand Vihaan breathed heavily seething in pure rage. He marched towards the gate getting the keys of his car ignoring his wife's numerous yells from the balcony.

With a gun in his hand the grey eyed man stepped into Mahir Malhotra's house.

"Come out you bastard!" He roared at the top of his lungs but no response came.

Looking around the house with predatory eyes Vihaan walked climbed upstairs passing through several rooms in which one room's door was left open.

Pushing the door aside he entered but soon enough he found all his rage gone away replaced by a sense of betrayal.

There stood that bastard with the love of his life kissing eachother. He saw Ahaana's legs wrapped around Mahir's waist as she held his back while the man was wildly eating her out.

In the wink of an eye Ahaana found herself parted away from him as Vihaan punched on Mahir's face several times but it seemed as if the pain was coming back to him while th blue eyed man was laughing his heart out as if mocking him.

"Leave him!" Ahaana cried out trying to hold his arm which added fuel to the fire burning inside him.

Minutes later , Mahir fainted with due to the high dose of punches. Vihaan turned to see the girl with dusky skin staring at him her hazel eyes filled with tears. It ached him more to see her shedding these tears for a rascal.

Their eyes met with a contrast of emotions when Vihaan held her hand dragging her out of the house accompanied by her numerous attempts to free herself.

"You are beast!" She kept repeating yet it made no difference to him.

Throwing her inside the car he drove away dialling some number on his phone

"You are not the same anymore!" Ahaana whispered in disbelief as her tears dried over her cheeks leaving their marks.

Vihaan chuckled at her statement continuing to focus on the road.

"Neither you!" He answered back wiping off a lone traitor tear that escaped his eyes.

Time changes people alot..Was all both of them could think after the entire drama.