Chapter-16 A flash of the past

Niharika walked back and forth around the main door occasionally looking at the clock. It was already quite late at night and there was no trace of her husband. Various thoughts popped in her head and one of it made her seethe in anger.

What if he's with her?!

Few minutes later she heard the sound of his car and soon saw him emerging out of his black Mercedes.

"Papa!" Moksh exclaimed running towards him who smiled a little picking up the child in his arms.

Vihaan ruffled the little boy's hairs as he encircled his arms around the older man's neck

"Where were you? I and mummy were so worried" Moksh asked with a concerned look displayed over his tiny face.

"Sorry , my child ..I was just a little busy.." Making up an excuse he replied , well was definitely busy but not in the way anyone could think.

"Who the hell were you with?!" Niharika grumbled without wasting a second making the kid in Vihaan's arms flinch slightly due to her tone.

She threw a glare at him which he knew didn't meant any good "Moksh beta , you go and sleep it's too late.." Vihaan spoke to his son who unwantedly nodded his head walking towards his room upstairs.

Once the sound of Moksh's footsteps faded in the deserted corridor of Suryavanshi mansion Vihaan turned around facing Niharika looking visibly uninterested in whatsoever conversation she wanted to have.

"I am asking you something! Where the hell were you and most importantly with whom?!" She seethed as the grey eyed man felt his ears going numb.

Poking his ear with his finger Vihaan sighed a little "God! Where do you get that energy to shout so loudly?" with an I-am-so-done-with-this look.

Niharika clenched her jaw as her hands rolled into a fist "Stop your nonsense and tell me , why the hell did you went to that bitch?!"

"Mind your words! She's not a bitch!" He exclaimed in rage.

Raising an eyebrow the woman chuckled shaking her head negatively.

"Really? Okay , so tell me Vihaan what a woman who sleeps with another man without any relation is called?" She questioned with mockingness laced in her tone.

Vihaan turned quiet for a minute feeling as if someone just splashed a bucket of cold water on him while Niharika walked away.

Lighting up a cigarette he sat down placing his legs on the table taking a puff as memories washed over his mind.

Flashback

It was quite late at night still here they were all awake like an owl dancing their heart out. His eyes fell on her as she swayed to the beats of music all carefree and happy.

He felt his heart racing at the site his eyes scanning her from top to bottom. Gulping down the lump in his throat he looked away trying to calm himself down when a pair of arms wrapped over his torso.

"I..ts ..ve..ry..ate I guess we should go back.." wiping off the sweat from his face he attempted to get her hands away.
She frowned as if she was a kid whose favourite candy was being snatched away.

"Come on! The night is still so young..Don't you think we should make a good use of it?" She questioned facing him.

The moment made him feel stuck , it was too much..her , this environment and now the request she made wasn't helping either.

With some dizzy steps she approached him as her one hand travelled down his neck while the other clenched his shirt.

"Ah..a.." words couldn't come out from his mouth as her lips met his in the wink of an eye and thats it his last thread of control broke then and there.

His all efforts of resistance faded away in the loud music playing in background as he firmly gripped her waist kissing her back with the same amount of eagerness.

They panted breaking the kiss when he lifted her up making her surprise walking them both towards a corridor which seemed like another floor of the hotel. Pushing the door open he dropped her on the bed.

She smiled at him pulling off her top in a go and walked forward towards him. Once close she unbuttoned his shirt giving him a seductive look.

Grabbing her by her hairs he attacked her neck biting and licking it occasionally.

"Aaaaaggghhhhh!" She moaned as he bit hard over her lower lip.

Shaking his head he smirked "this was just a starter , my love..The show is about to begin.."

Vihaan's was jerked out of his nap as his phone buzzed. Rubbing his eyes he looked at the caller id only to get another confusion.

"Mahir Malhotra" he whispered to himself.
•~