Girl talk

It was finally decided.

Today was the day, I'd tell Taylor about me and Aiden.

We figured she would tell Tyler, and he would absolutely either tell the group or use it as blackmail, but one way or another our friends would find out.

It would also seem more authentic if she were the first to know, I'd play it as if I felt bad for hiding it, and not only would she find out she'd do her best to support us.

For some reason, Aiden wanted to be in the room while I texted with her. I mean—I'm not against it, it'll feel nice to double check if I'm saying the right thing or accidentally ruining it all.

While I lay on my bed, my stomach flat against the comforter, my legs up by my pillows and my body at the foot of the bed, Aiden had propped himself up against the back of the bed frame. His head leaning against my mattress, while he plays some stupid—wifi free mobile game.

"Hey I'm gonna do it now, m'kay?" I state, flicking the back of Aiden's head as I do so. He whines at the action, but I hear a small 'okay' come from him.

Flipping through the apps on my phone, I finally land on the message icon. Tapping on it, I wait for the app to load, and when it does I waste no time clicking on Taylor's profile.

Taylor

Me; Taylor

Me; i want to tell you something

Me; pls answer 🙏 😢

Taylor; Ashlyn using emojis? Never in a millions years did I think I'd experience this..

I chuckle a little at her small comment, Aiden's head turns up at that, "hm? What's funny?"

"Mmnothing" I draw out, lightly nudging the back of my hand against his head so he can turn back around to his game.

My phone vibrates in my hand, and I look back up to the message that appeared on my screen,

Taylor; are u ok?

Taylor; What do u wanna tell me

Taylor; ??

Me; actually tho please don't make me telling you a bad choice

Taylor; did u kill someone